FrostArrows of Markswoman Rogue Archer Build {PVE} 2.5

No idea.

BUILD UPDATED:

• Replaced the Crafted OH Trap (Insolence) to OH Bomb for MS Bonus and faster clearing

• Replaced Rage Set Affix on OH into Adventurer Set Affix

• Replaced 1 of the Move Speed into 400% Explosive

• Removed +2 Multi Attack on Head and replaced into Demonic Set Affix for better combo with Crushing Blow

• Removed 50% Glasscannon on Ring and replaced back with +2 Multi Attack

1 Like

Hej!

How is it possible to get a set-affix together with a mythstone-word?
I don´t exactly get that

First you must complete the Mythic’s requirement based on what LegendEx written then after you complete, Apply it with Amethyst and your’re done.

1 Like

Go to codex and go to mythics find a mythic skill you want to build then copy the needed mythstones. Usually u need 4 empty sockets(need 4 zircons) to apply.

1 Like

1 Like

you can restart your DQ apps if you didnt see what you want affix in obsidians… :slight_smile:

Doing this can erase your save data. We cannot help to restore this, so beware

Hej!

This build is really cool - I do play my orb-wizard and looking for a real good hireling, that can help out to clear floors.
I guess, this is VERY EXPENSIVE so - any thoughts, with what I can start?
What legendarys was used here, before they become good through crystals and so on?

Thanks!

Masochist Edge Floor 500+
Apex of Epiphany Floor 700+
Aetherial Drain Floor 400+
Insolence Found on powerful enemies on Floor 200+
Nadroji Ring for +2 set number found on powerful enemies on Floor +200
Masochist Fetish Floor 500+

Goodluck on finding this and hoping you can finish your build.

1 Like

Thanks sir!
With 3.0 it´s possible to craft the things :slight_smile:
So it won´t take too long I hope!

Yeah i hope so, Goodluck.

1 Like

i made also this build. and finding this build is so powerful i made some adjustment to it. maraming salamat @__@ {thank you very much}.

This is pretty amazing build ive watched the video and saw 34+ M dps wow i gotta switch to frozen noww…

@fudgenever10 you have a PVP build for rogue bow? because I plan to build a bow rogue pvp build…

Soon i’ll create one. A Berserker on it :grin: