I search a Lot and dont find how to get Frozen (5) or that flames (6). I have only Frozen or Frozen(1). So how to get em Higher??
.use accessories that have plus affix in it…
.for example Njadroji ring or amulet…
Like @xamall said, Nadroji will have it on a ring and amulet.
Also, Frightening Choker is a Rogue specific Haunting amulet that also has it.
They will say “+ 2 set numbers” for Legend items, and the Eternals will have +4.
If you have dust, they can be obtained in the Codex.
also, if you have a Socket or put a Socket on a Ring & Necklace, you could put an Elixor Myth Stone in them to get +4 All Sets to get Frozen (5). for the Crushing Flames (6) you would also need 2 Items with Crushing Flames Set with +4 All Sets to get (6).
Welcome to DQ Forums @Trollpen !
- Nadroji Ring & Amulet are found on any Difficulty Level on any Floor past 100 by killing Epic (Orange), Legend (Red), or Mythic (Purple) enemies.
- Frightening Choker is a Rogue Item found past Floor 200 on Legend Difficulty or higher. you need Jasper Crystal to switch it to Wizard or Warrior.
- high Luck (cap +650%) gives a little better chance for these to drop.
- selling Legend Items for Dust will let you buy them in the Codex LegendEx.
a. selling Legend Items for Dust costs Gold (cap +650%).
- Elixor Myth Stones are Ultra Rare, so they are hard to find. you could convert lower Myth Stones to higher Myth Stones.
a. high Luck makes these a very little easier to find, and if converting, you need lots of Gold.
Thank u so much. An other question now, what is better ? Crushing flames or Frozen ? Or is IT the best to mix them Up ?
I think it depends on the Build and play style. Crushing Flames with any good Build will do great. Crushing Flames with Frozen & Demonic with 1 Execute affix would be really good too.
I tried a Crushing Flames & Frozen Build, but it didn’t fit my play style, so I didn’t really like how it performed.
I think there are a few Builds out there that don’t use Crushing Flames but have Frozen that do well.