Frozen affix

Is there any trick to get frozen affix? I have spent 50 amethyst on skull and still no frozen affix…

Jasper skull to rogue…
Frozen is exclusive set for rogue…

Hah, now i get it. Maybe that is why i cannot get angelic on my gauntlet

there is so many frozen affixes in rouge, i think there a set of frozen in rouge. wizard has a few frozen affixes

Angelic is not exclusive set, you can get angelic or demonic for all characters…

1 Like

Frozen is not affix frozen is set…
And you only can get it on rogue…

Here if you want to know…

1 Like

I get it now, finally i will be able to get it, ty alot

Your welcome…

50 amethyst lol hahah i can almost relate to that…

Already have 5o amethyst but don’t know about exclusive set,…???

1 Like

Try ignore resist affix so you dont have to use effictive mythic, weaken. Then use ascendant and arcanist + identity, either pathfinder or momentum(can be both)

Works well with frozen.

Also demonic, explosive affix and wrath

I had 20-15 and like 50 ruby, by saying 50 i meant that i do trick with download/upload

After everybody says upload/download is cheating, I’m stop doing it…

The feels when you spent 50 Amethyst I feel like dying… :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

1 Like

Hey guys, based on what I read in your comments, I tried this, Use Jasper on a Warrior chest turn to Rogue Chest then use Amethyst, get Frozen, then use Jasper again to turn it into Warrior chest. The Frozen affix will stay.

Just jasper a frozen rogue item to your own class

but what if there is a Legend affix on the chest that can’t be rolled with Ruby? or has a Block affix? on the other hand, your way would save a Jasper if he didn’t have these concerns.