Frozen Dragon Torrent Build

Build Class : Warrior

Heroic Stats:

Heroic Level Skill Distribution:

TIP: Spam sprint and torrent skill, the deadly arts with 60% deadly strike and frozen will do the work.

Any suggestions or questions are welcomed. :grin:

2 Likes

Awesome build. Also there is a horn with weapon dmg if you are able to Jasper crystal Hunger trap into Horn or skull as that Hunger Trap does contain 200% WD, which will buff your overall offhand damage since you use torrent.

Also try having dodge/block rather than using HP. The missing set on the horn you would be able to place such as Adventurer for example if you are able to free a slot. Other than that, a nice build. Rage set could be useful for max crit dmg. I wouldn’t use AR for PvE as well, it would be better to have more damage and dodging. Though since you are able to survive well, that’s alright.

What floor you at?

2 Likes

I’m ok with that horn since I prioritized using of vortex bonus. Yeah I should probably change the hp affix into epic dodge affix. Also I’m not going to use adventurer since I’m focusing spamming a heck tons of torrents so it should be the damage of horn.

Thank you for suggestions, I appreciated it. :heart:

2 Likes

You could get more procs and condense your torrent procs by one eternal from the mayhem set or maelstrom set. The bonus is 3 other procs that are just as likely to proc. One such proc is storm which has a knockback effect on enemy and as you are an ice based build would be excellent. You still get torrent as well. Check codex

1 Like

Love the fact as a new player that you are making builds already. That was me 1 year ago when I joined.

1 Like

Try putting all stat points into power

1 Like

But I need to put crystal affixes on all my gears tho, but probably I’ll consider your suggestion next time.

Thank you for your suggestion, I appreciated it :heart:

2 Likes