Fun farming buid

I’ve been using Arcanist+Ascendent+Weaken build for long time in my rogue as hireling killer, shotting dozens of bullets and I liked it a lot, looks like a disco in the map. But I recently screwed the build and would like to try other for a change instead of making the same again.
Which killing build you think is most fun, for a hireling?

1 Like

Try frozen set. Stop-and-pop those creeps like popcorn. Real fun.

0 Likes

@NUIQUE Frozen+Permafrost, right? I use it on a warrior with Sprint+Taunt, but is nowhere near optimized, uses just epic stats and the sets and it’s already fun, when you Taunt every skeleton just explodes, lol

0 Likes

My optimal pve build is crushing flames+inferno. I have reached +1200 floors with it and it can still go much much further. It was only fun during the start.

I thought you were for looking a fun build. Then frozen build is real funnnnn!

1 Like

I haven’t tried permafrost+frozen yet. I have used frozen on my glasscanon farmer. So good and fun, I would not have ditched it if it did not cause lags.

0 Likes

crushing flames+frozen build.

2 Likes

Farming builds are never fun .

1 Like

lol, that is because you haven’t made a Fun Farm Build yet!

when I make Farm Builds, I try to make it fun while at the same time making it an awesome Farmer & Monster Slayer. Farming can get boring & repetitive, so Fun is important. it’s the main reason I keep tweaking my farm builds so I can have fun and be amused while getting tons of loot.

2 Likes