Future Builds

Hello everyone, this is my first time making an account on this forum. I’ve been playing the game for a long time now, and this forum was a lot of help for me to understand the game better but in the past years I’ve just been copying builds cause I’m too lazy to make my own but now I want to make my own builds (PvE or PvP) and share it to other people on this forum. I’m still trying to understand how people build their gears and how some affixes affect the other affixes, gears, skills, etc. If my builds are bad then let me know and give some feedbacks or tips to make it better and some builds that I might do may be the same a someone else’s build and if I do the let me know and I shall change it to make it more “unique”. That’s all for now. I just wanted to say this

2 Likes

think of a theme for your build. like a poison build or a multi Proc build, and then think of what you cold put on the Items to make it as effective as possible.

you could make the build focus on damage, 1,2, or all elements, Talents, Procs, Mythics, DoT’s, DPS, a Skills special abilities when you put skill points into it, there’s all kinds of combo’s.

write it out on paper first so you don’t waste a lot of Crystals & Myth Stone & Gold.

2 Likes

I always try to research what some of the affixes do so I know what to put on my build and don’t waste any resources but I’ll definitely write it on a paper or notepad so I don’t have to go back and forth looking what affixes do and what to put on my build and also remember what I’m trying to put on a gear.

writing it down helps you to see what is possible with the spaces available, and if you can, you could do the math to get an idea of how good the build can be. when you got it as best as you can, then you start the Crafting and testing.

I’ve had a lot of good ideas, but when I did the testing, many of them didn’t work out the way I thought they would… but sometimes the bad tests gave me more ideas, and some of them even worked out great!

1 Like