Game death

Why is the game death lol the chat is quiet the forum is quiet its just bcs people dont like a game ifcthey dont see any new updates or just think why i am playing this game to spend hours and hours to find crystals? They dont like it because there is not an ‘‘end’’ i like this game how it is but wanna see some changes too! Main part create a new charackter dont think omg agaaaain that supid question its just an ideo to think about! Why u should create a new class? Thats simple :smile: people like to play different charakters and not the only 3 we have now atm

I will stop now talking sorry for my grammer peace out!

[quote=“BeatzZz”]Why is the game death lol the chat is quiet the forum is quiet its just bcs people dont like a game ifcthey dont see any new updates or just think why i am playing this game to spend hours and hours to find crystals? They dont like it because there is not an ‘‘end’’ i like this game how it is but wanna see some changes too! Main part create a new charackter dont think omg agaaaain that supid question its just an ideo to think about! Why u should create a new class? Thats simple :smile: people like to play different charakters and not the only 3 we have now atm

I will stop now talking sorry for my grammer peace out![/quote]

Number of other posts read before typing that drivel = 0

Has the forum been quiet? I’ll fix that.

As for each of the other things you mentioned, one of two things applies… 1) I don’t know what you’re talking about, or 2) you don’t know what your talking about.

I’m too busy grinding before the update to post.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Busy piling up some gold n crystals and hunting a specific eternal item. :wink:

HAHA!

Always

building my fourth crystal weapon and looking for eternal scorpio :mrgreen:

Woah activer then i thought hehe

Been too busy finishing Patch 1.9…

See… fixed. :smile:

We’re rooting for ya :smiley:

It’s not because you don’t see people talking on forum that they aren’t playing, except if you’ve a camera on every phones and if you know who is playing and when, which is, I doubt, the case :dieter:

Also, I think that the forum is quiet atm because most of the questions are already answered thanks to the wiki and thanks to the multiple topics already created :dieter:

PS : You’re annoying, you already made your speech on line messenger and we answered you, then you keep complaining … on the forum? :dieter:

It was after line sorry but i am annoying just bcs of that wow what makes it you? That you complain about it…

Diieter +1

Inventing problems, that doesn’t exist.