Gear check

[attachment=0]pt2014_09_19_20_12_02.jpg[/attachment]

What item i need to hunt for now to increase my dps further ?im at floor 280 ep8 with 70% chance to die [emoji24]

Unless you run manashield, you will really die all the time, unless you have blood mage stuffs and epic items with +mana and +hp and armor…

Mana shield can be used if im using blood magic?

Yes it could be used together mana shield + blood magic

But u will need -100% mana shield consumption by talents and a super high HP

Mhhh not with cosmic and electrified set! Electrified for aoe and xosmic for may mana and dmg and time slow when using the secondary ability!

I like how you made a thread to ask for help and when people try and help you argue with them.

No, im just suggesting another approach to survivability combined with dmg than blood magic. I was making a suggestion by mentioning electrified/cosmic set and wanted to say, that you dont need less manashield cost like Harahell suggested. So I was actually adding to the list of possible survivability builds!

@shutnic: I think MuffinTop was referring to illuriouz, who started this topic :smiley:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

Well then ill still say that i can not agree to what Muffintop is saying.
I find that illuriouzs tone is by no way offensive. On the contrary. He just asked a question!
@Centra, i do believe that Muffin was actually referring to me, because he quoted my post.
But how about you say your opinion Muffin?!

@muffin
I think you need to take a chill pill or you need your glasses changed?
Im asking if mana shield works with blood magic. Its a question. No way that was a argue.
@shutnic : thanks for your suggestions ill try it out.

Well manashield is interesting when you’re playing with glasscanon
When I added BloodMagic to manashield/glasscanon, I got 1 MP, so Each hit on the mana shield was breaking it :laughing:

But if MS is used with BM only I think it could be viable :smile:

Also, in which stats are you applying your “hero points” ? (299 at lvl 100)

[quote=“Diieter”]Well manashield is interesting when you’re playing with glasscanon
When I added BloodMagic to manashield/glasscanon, I got 1 MP, so Each hit on the mana shield was breaking it :laughing:

But if MS is used with BM only I think it could be viable :smile:

Also, in which stats are you applying your “hero points” ? (299 at lvl 100)[/quote]

I’ve split my point in maintaining 30k hp minimum and rest into power. I used almost all legend for my items so kinda hard to get HP.

PS. Just got this beautiful pet. 5min ago [emoji7] time to take her for a spin! Lol [attachment=0]Screenshot_2014-09-20-04-09-11.png[/attachment]

You’re playing a wizard, you should put your points into mana, it does increase your elemental resistances by 299 :smile:

Mana shield + electrified is nice too… I only got robe on my wizard if i switch my cosmic to electrified i can still tank xD but i got killed more often xD

tried it. increase my all resist to about 700+ die fairly easy also. haha. anyway ill just keep faming. now lingering around floor 300+

tried it. increase my all resist to about 700+ die fairly easy also. haha. anyway ill just keep faming. now lingering around floor 300+[/quote]

No way 700 all resist and u’re still dying? :astonished: how much hp?

tried it. increase my all resist to about 700+ die fairly easy also. haha. anyway ill just keep faming. now lingering around floor 300+[/quote]

No way 700 all resist and u’re still dying? :astonished: how much hp?[/quote]
40k HP. Dieing at floor 305 ep8

There 800+

There is a tip :
Higher your elemental resist is, lower the dmg reduction will be

You’ve to mix “armor” and “elemental resist”, It’s hard to explain but between 80k armor and 8k armor you’ll win like 1% DMGred, so that’s useless to go “too high” :smile:

Also get something like 70k HP and maybe if you can, get some dodge, because it’s not affected by the floor #

Ok i try get dodge. Hp wise cant up anymore. Have to wait 1.6