Golem Joins the Floor 2k Club

it took me a long time, but I finally got to floor 2000 M3 with my Wizard. I need a new Climbing Build, as the one I’m using isn’t optimized for these higher floors. :crying_cat_face:

I will now go back to Farming, as I need Loot for 3 Characters, 2 Farm Builds and 3 Climbing Builds. oh, and at least 3 PVP Builds for my 3 PVP Characters.

4 Likes

Why bother ? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Congratulations! I recently started playing again and reached 2022 M3, felt like a milestone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:tada::clap::muscle:

1 Like

Hey congrats. Its a big milestone my dude. :slight_smile: I dont know about what its like up there but in my opinion the infinite twister wizard is very efective. Able to both taunt enemies away from you, suck them into the damage area at long distances and capable of basicly vaporizeing enemies if you stack twisters on each other, id say its pretty efective.

2 Likes

so i should go for twister discordance instead of meteor discordance…

1 Like

@dickwad I need to Craft outside the box if I want to get to floor 3k. I have some ideas, but they’re all for Wizard. plus, I’m thinking of doing a Wizard Team for more DPS. (I’m kind of weak on Team Builds). anything new I learn might be able to be used in PVP.

@DuDono the number one problem with Meteor is that sometimes it doesn’t go where you aim at. Aftermath Set (4) gives Meteor a Taunt effect…

1 Like

@Golem I obviously use aftermath (5)

1 Like

:rolf: I would too, when making a build. for Noobs who only have the 4 Aftermath Items to work with, that’s the minimum to get the 100% for the effect.

I always feel like I’m wasting space on my Build any time I consider making an Aftermath Build. but I have plans for an Aftermath Hireling. I read Hirelings do great with Aftermath.

2 Likes

I rather favor twister discordance. Throw in a few master runes and a mh mythic with a few random procs you like and you have a spicy brew of eminent death. your new problem will be seeing what is actualy going on ounce every thing starts going off.

2 Likes

Believe it or not, I’m not part of the floor 2k club :smile: . I did 1.6k before I forgot about it. Good job regardless :+1:

1 Like

now way! wow, thanks! I’m slowly working my way up.

I’m thinking of a new Floor Climbing Build and adding a Mage Hireling for more DPS & Firepower. the build I have now is starting to slow down, and that’s with rushing the Cartographer to move up the Floors faster.

Mr @Golem you have 3 character right the wiz war and rog… If you are going to ranking them which class is the best for climbing…

And what class and what wep and oh combination that can deals an infinite damage😊

For infinity damage, the only combo can be used is crushing flame and frozen.

All other builds probably can still work at 2k floor, but when you reach 5k, the CF with frozen is the only option.

There are no much different among the three classes in pve.

All you need is to increase the efficiency of climbing and farming. luck, item drop, eternalized, crystallize, picking range, attack range, moving speed etc, will be needed.

Try to balance all the attributes above.

2 Likes

No hacking

all three. I’ve been using Wizard the longest, and am working on learning the best way to use Warrior & Rogue. I also plan on going to a Main & Hireling for Floor Climbing for the extra DPS & damage.

there was a player who discovered that, around floor 13k or 22k? not sure where, that Crushing Blow does Infinite Damage. this is based on game mechanics concerning enemy HP on those floors and higher. since those enemies have Infinite Health, 25% of Infinite Health is still Infinite Damage. he even tested it with a build with only Crushing Blow on the Equipment with a video. when you get up to those floors, you just need to kill monsters before they have a chance to 1 hit kill you.

all 3 Characters can climb. Warrior has an edge on defense with the 100% Block Build, and Rogue has the PermaStealth Build. Wizard can pump out a lot of DPS, and all Classes can have good mobility when it comes to getting out of danger. and all 3 Classes can make use of Crowd Control abilities.

1 Like

So Warrior can become an invisible character because of 100% block​:open_mouth::open_mouth:

Right now my main source of damage is just a ricochet because I’m so lazy :rofl::rofl: can i still trigger the frozen effect if the frozen affix is located on my OH and I didnt use often my OH skill?

It seems like you don’t understand the frozen affix.

You need to use ice element skills with 30% element critical chance to trigger frozen effect.

It doesn’t matter where your frozen affix located, can be anywhere even on your chest, hat, ring.

Frozen affix makes the enemies explode when they die. So Combo it with crushing flames, which makes infinite damage. Then the dead enemies explode in a small range, kill the epic, legend and mythic enemies with infinite damage.

I often use ice element OH skill to taunt all the enemies, then use fire element MH skill to kill them. Everything will be killed by one hit.

Make sure you have crushing flames 6 with crushing blow 30%.
don’t use range MH skill like storm even proc.
Use single target skills, ricochet is fine

1 Like
1 Like