Good build for rogue?

I have reached floor 300+ and having a lot of trouble.Can anybody help me with the build

Add all sets somewhere

1 Like

Do you mind explaining what are the problems you are experiencing while using that setup?
Your attacks not killing enemies faster than before?
You are getting OHK most of the time?
Having difficulty killing rare enemies?

1 Like

I sometimes Faint,especially when legend monster/s appears and yes,I’m having a hard time killing monsters

Try permastealth + crushing flames

You need to improve your items for one thing. Use Emerald to get max item quality, and Peridot to max item level. Then use Fluorite to re-roll your epic affixes until they are at max value.

1 Like

Thank you!Gotta try…I have collected a decent amount of crystal

If you have decent resources, try some Mythic recipes as well. Your build also desperately needs more cyan affixes.

1 Like

You know that the more you understand the game then it’s impossible to write a definitive guide (which I’ve thought about doing ) because you just discover new things always.

1 Like

Your definitive guide, as definitive as an overall guide can be. If the guide doesn’t cover it, there’s a link to one that does. Some of the info isn’t entirely up to date (the contents of the LegendEx and Affixes list mostly), but all of it is still 100% relevant. It’s also coincidentally the most liked post on the forum.

3 Likes

Thanks @Skaul. Well @Romel-kun read that for a while and enjoy DQ1 until DQ2

1 Like

I still remember my joy at finding that post as a newbie.

1 Like