Goodbye DQ, its been an awesome journey

@CuzegSpiked I’m on the autistic spectrum ( high performance) and all my nephew’s are. I’m also dyslexic. As is one sister and niece. It’s genetic in my family. I was labelled stupid by stupid teachers at primary school (and my parents) .Anger made me prove them wrong just to prove them all wrong . But anger isn’t a good way to push forward because when you achieve what it is you want to achieve then you get bored . Strive to achieve what interests you. End of lecture.

4 Likes

I agree.

2 Likes

It’s taken me 50 years to come to that conclusion. I cannot get them back. I look at the limited time I have and think ‘Sod it. Enjoy life to the max because you are a long time dead’

2 Likes

I see. Well thank you. Also looking at the forum statistics, I think you could beat me on the All time records or Golem but I welcome it :smile: .

2 Likes

Nah you killed me 3 to 0. Too fast :sleepy:

2 Likes

Lol. Go forth Cuzeg VII XD. jk.
No monopoly intended, but many competition.

Ahh heres the story behind my name I found, this is true: Story Behind Your Username as ridiculous as it sounds. But it seems to work lol. Staying true to the name.

2 Likes

In response @CuzegSpiked I’m nerfing builds into crazy speed :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Watch them and weep… Oooh I’m thinking epiphany ! Thanks for the idea @CuzegSpiked :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Nice. Well, that’s what I usually did but you are welcome my apprentice. Go forth! Join the dark side, eat the cookies.

Here’s some music https://youtu.be/EKxio8HZiNA from the Neptune goddess herself. Also lazy and op asf.

Go Nep nep, transform: 03b

3 Likes

I’m too lazy lol :relieved:

1 Like

Of course…

1 Like

Well @CuzegSpiked see you in DQ ( when you’re bored ) and likewise in DQ2 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

2 Likes

Sure.

1 Like

Yeah, see ya. and good luck beating my rogue :stuck_out_tongue: . Keep up the good work. I fully believe this game will make the brain live longer too :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

If you don’t use your brain you will lose it.learn something new every day. Create new synapse’s :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yep yep.

2 Likes

Will see you later @CuzegSpiked. Some day.

2 Likes

as long as we are learning, we are living. reading, playing games, watching tv/movies, interacting with others, the job, resting & relaxing, we continue to grow. every one has difficult things in life to overcome, that’s what makes us stronger and who we are.

4 Likes

There is an old saying that translates into " life is a gift that comes at a cost." . To live is to lose people you love. Or as Doris Day (R.I.P) sang “Que Serra Serra (What ever will be will be)”. Enjoy life @CuzegSpiked. Take chances. Don’t be afraid of failure because at least you can say you tried. And by personal experience, when you don’t give a shit and lose fear then you do awesome things.

3 Likes

There is a story ive heard. Liam Gallagher from oasis as a teenager went to a career guidance counselor at school. The counselor advice was that he get a job stacking shelves at supermarkets. He replied " No thanks. I’m going to be a rock and roll star. And you will still be doing this job and watching me with envy." And he did just did that.

3 Likes

@CuzegSpiked happy trails.

2 Likes