Goodbye DQ, its been an awesome journey

If you don’t use your brain you will lose it.learn something new every day. Create new synapse’s :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yep yep.

2 Likes

Will see you later @CuzegSpiked. Some day.

2 Likes

as long as we are learning, we are living. reading, playing games, watching tv/movies, interacting with others, the job, resting & relaxing, we continue to grow. every one has difficult things in life to overcome, that’s what makes us stronger and who we are.

4 Likes

There is an old saying that translates into " life is a gift that comes at a cost." . To live is to lose people you love. Or as Doris Day (R.I.P) sang “Que Serra Serra (What ever will be will be)”. Enjoy life @CuzegSpiked. Take chances. Don’t be afraid of failure because at least you can say you tried. And by personal experience, when you don’t give a shit and lose fear then you do awesome things.

3 Likes

There is a story ive heard. Liam Gallagher from oasis as a teenager went to a career guidance counselor at school. The counselor advice was that he get a job stacking shelves at supermarkets. He replied " No thanks. I’m going to be a rock and roll star. And you will still be doing this job and watching me with envy." And he did just did that.

3 Likes

@CuzegSpiked happy trails.

2 Likes

Hello there! :smile: .

2 Likes

enjoy your time with DQ before you head back to RL! until we meet again!

2 Likes

Even real life needs an escape and escapes also need real life. Imagine a world without art, music, cinema etc. Life would be unbearable. But imagine a life as someone who lives in an arty dream illusion with no concept of the real world life then life becomes a sad lie. You need both. Ying and Yang. :sunglasses: All things in moderation.

4 Likes

we will miss you dude goodbye

1 Like

@CuzegSpiked Goodbye my friend, it was a pleasure to meet you, to fight with you, and to learn too, most likely we see in DQ2! Keep your mind sharp!

4 Likes

Coronavirus: Exists*

Me: Comes back to DQ :smile: .

9 Likes

Wc

3 Likes

Oh hi cuzeg!! :grin::grin: see yah around .

3 Likes

Welcome back CuzegSpiked :partying_face:.

3 Likes

Welcome back CuzegSpiked! :100: :raised_hands: :clap:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Hey pal whattsup!? :laughing:

2 Likes

Hello my friends. How’s it going homies? I’m doing epic, mythic, legend, eternal in how I’m feeling. Rated my feeling in rarity :smiley: . the highest is best

4 Likes