Got a new build idea at last. The Zombie build

I’ve not made any new builds for a long time. This build will be a pvp hireling if it works. I’m starting from scratch. Wish me luck.

1 Like

The basic idea from which I’m starting with is an immortal type build but with max damage avoidance and resists. No attack power. Just crap reflect damage. A build that resurrects insanely. Basically a lump of steel to distract my enemies while my main character sniper attacks.

1 Like

put at least +WD on the MH for the Reflect DMG. and if you use Electrified to increase damage, make sure the Hireling can stay 25 yards or closer to any enemy because of the AoE. even if you don’t put any DMG boosters in, at least use some Crit Chance & DMG, as that works with Reflect DMG. a Zombie Hireling is good, but a Spiritblade Zombie Hireling is better!

2 Likes

Nice idea s @Golem :flushed:

1 Like

sometimes I think of how to make a great Reflect DMG Build. Warrior & Rogue have a good start with 100% Block & Perma Stealth Builds. even with Epiphany to increase Block & Dodge, & Sanctuary to increase defense, Wizard comes in third when it comes to a Reflect DMG Build.

some of my recent Builds have given me some ideas to increase DMG with Reflect DMG, but I feel I need to continue Crafting other types of Builds so that I can have the best understanding when finally Craft a good RD Build.

2 Likes