Griffin's Smithery: Mythics

Always glad too help out :smile: :+1:

2 Likes

Hi… im a newbie here… would like to ask if how can i combine the mythstones to form mythics? Do i need items that have 4 sockets to put all the the combined mythstones? Thanks and advance…

Yes you need an item with 4 sockets you get either by drop or using a crystal (zircon i think)

1 Like

Griffin . This for weapon only ? Or for all wizard equipment

All of the mythics in this post are broken into groups of what pieces of gear you may slot them into :smile:

If im not mistaken chest is for the robe right ?

Yes :smile:

Bro how to make an legendary affix n what crystal do i need to use and this is also usable for other class ? Or just for the wizard ?

Amber = Epic affix
Ruby = Legend affix
Amethyst = Set affix (Rage, Druidic, etc)
Obsidian = crystalline affix

1 Like

Oh okayy . Thank you very very very muchhh

@Griffin012

‘Effective’ and ‘Dauntless’ recipe didn’t work for me. Tried to craft some cheap mythic out of excess myth stones to see if they’d salvage into high-end crystals.
But both recipes just turned into items with 4 myth stones slotted and not Mythical items.
Did it change or did I do something wrong?

@Wack what do you mean by that?
Mythic Items don’t turn to high end crystals but, high-end mythstones when converted. And @Griffin012 I think you need to update your Smithery.

@TYRON
I just didn’t know what mythics salvage into, but wanted to find out.
If mythics salvaged into high end crystals, it would have been a way to get rid of the extra myths tones and get some extra crystals.
But since you know that they don’t - no need to experiment further - ty for sharing the info;)

I guess it is good that only 1 resource Mythic works.Because having more than that would probably break the game.

hi! who can helpme with a summoner build? i make many mythis items, but i dont know what i have to use,
and why i cant claim google prices?

Can’t remember who - but one of the developers said that when you try to accomplish the google quests you HAVE to play online - otherwise it might fuck up somehow.
I have done that with one of my quests, so now I just can’t claim the reward even though the quest is marked as ‘finished’.
Maybe thats the issue?:slight_smile:

ty for the answer bro, some build for summner wizard?

Very help full i wonder why this is not at the top of the page more often.

because it’s an 8 year old post. it’s very helpful, and it probable gets Searched a lot, but most people just start a new thread or ask questions in the Question Thread.

2 Likes

Brilliant post