Guide for many things (Includes 3M+DPS WIZ & 5.0M+ WAR)

Yeah I’ve spent a good solid day and a half making my wand the way I wand it Lol.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Yeah I made a ring, axe, chest, and helm with all the perfect epic affixes. It was a major pain but worth it in the end.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I have amulet. Wep. Chest. And offhand all epic. Working on the rest. I Jist wish there was a blood mage helm with legion… running empower. Focus. Bloodmage. With max crit chance and dmg. Almost max att spd. Wand. Skull with recall. And ring +4 all. 19k hp. 3.03m dps

Yeah my neck is bloodmagic with 12.5 ice dmg for the extra affix. I think bloodmagic is a necessity for every build.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Yeah I’m farming for that neck so I can do the same.

Not necessary if you are decimating ignis repeatedly on floor 200 (which by the way is the best way to farm gold if you hire a henchman with max luck; the luck with henchman + legendary status of the boss + twister at high DPS = boss death before he can strike and items with multiple epic affixes which raise the value significantly for items, an epic item with 6 epic affixes at lv 100 = 30k gold a pop, but more commonly with this method you obtain 2 to 4 epic affixes or legendaries which are worth generally 10 - 20k gold respectively.

My wizard has MAYBE 2500 HP w/o blood magic due to empower. He never gets hit.

Another farming method; high DPS and magnify 20+ with teleport, I will post a video :wink:

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Oooh sounds nice. I have been seeing your post on orbs and gauntlets. Been toying and making a set

I would be interested in a video showing your affixes and build. Just to see what I can take from it. If that’s not out of the question

[quote=“xmdsx428”]I would be interested in a video showing your affixes and build. Just to see what I can take from it. If that’s not out of the question

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Video will be posted shortly, overhauling my magnify ring to get +50% luck, 15% crit/atkspd, 20%element damage.

Note: With the setup involving teleport as main damage source, I use steiger’s fortune to increase drop rate. Drop rate is increased both on my main character and my henchman wizard using this method, to achieve a sum of +100% drop rate, and luck on both characters is maxed at +300% on equip, 100% challenge bonus, and only 50% monster power bonus, to get OHKO’s on all enemies. This makes the farming a lot faster in general. In the video I will also have +100% luck boost on both characters from purchase, and +175% on henchman from the monster power level 8 trick to modify his luck, etc. to get +675% on henchman, +550% on main.

With a shrine I could have had higher MF, 725% and 600% respecitively.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwGyOmsjjkQ&feature=youtu.be

In the video I found and sold 2 legends. Some dungeon runs came up with 4 legends per run with this set up, as you can see, the video is choppy, but you get the idea of how it works. Decimating enemies is easy with this method, it was done on floor 110, at monster power level 3. Plague is more powerful than focus for increasing DPS.

1 Like

Wow.

Haha I don’t know how to process that at the moment. Heh. I see how that is highly effective for a lvl clearing/farming build. The only thing that concerns me is survivability on higher enemy power. Does the orb deal enough dmg to have similar outcome? (I def have to make a equip set with more luck)

Time to make an orb. You have converted me!

[quote=“xmdsx428”]Haha I don’t know how to process that at the moment. Heh. I see how that is highly effective for a lvl clearing/farming build. The only thing that concerns me is survivability on higher enemy power. Does the orb deal enough dmg to have similar outcome? (I def have to make a equip set with more luck)

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Survivability is a problem on floors with meteors falling (i.e. ice or fire areas) but not in act 1 or 2. If you get hit, it could be a problem, but generally speaking, the only issue you’d run into would be when you fight mobs that resist poison, but even then, just blast them with orb and you’re good to go. I just got lazy and forgot that I could orb them lol. (sword skill, not off-hand weapon lol, but if you want to really have an easy time, but sacrifice drop rate 50%, then go with the gauntlet and use twister, lower DPS total, but higher damage in practical use)

I am starting my orb. If I sub out crit chance (drop to 7pts below cap) and replace with epic mp then I’ll have ~50% on 4 items and 24k pooled hp. Now here’s to the hours of downloading and rerolling… :smiley:

Beer is good lol. Cheers.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

[size=150]Quick video of my warrior on ep8 ignis floor 200, with only 170k dps on stat page

youtu.be/byYEBblm1PY[/size]

Oh god! Amazing :astonished:

That was with unfinished gear set over half my gear is just random rares with epic luck affix

Nice, waiting for the final build then

My warrior has only 2 builds : one with 45-50% luck on each pieces and another one based on maxxed Block + resis’ (about 700 each) + 40k HP, and that’s just a random build, not trying to craft pieces for it. (Unkillable but low DPS, just to tank bosses and packs for my wizard)

I’m trying to get a powerfull wizard, but it seems that warrior can have bigger dps!

Not really sure about wizard I just know that warrior has potential for god like dmg