Guide For Rogue Please

The skills of the Legendary pets applies to all class…correct me if I’m wrong Diieter…[emoji6]

pets skills : fetcher / hoard / heal :smile:

I think you’re talking about their “set affixes” ? (permafrost, trickster, etc ) ?
Well yeah they do apply for every class! :smile:

Yup Diieter…[emoji106]

Can I get those from enchanting? Or you can only get those from legendaries? I want to build the meteor thingy .

When you use the enchanting system random rare & legendary affix you can get and it has a chance to add or lose one attribute. More luck = more chance to add afix…

About the meteor thing…you need to equip at least one “Spell Sword” skill of any gear of the Azure Items check it out on your legendex in game of the list of items, you can hunt them on past floor 180…

Meteor or Comet? (both are through Spellsword) but they don’t have the same gameplay :smile:
Meteor with ton of dmg + high CDR is kinda overpowered (300m per meteor, can reach around 500m if I build it seriously with "+4 meteor"x5) and 2sec > 1sec (with CDR)
So technically you can do around 400M dmg per second by spamming meteor (but I prefer using comets, much funny :smiley:)

And here I am sitting at floor 56 xD

Like fo real… Can you post your build diieter… I have a deadly arts build with 375% crit dmg, 60% crit chance, 45% deadly strike (so around 80% chance to deal crit damage) and theoretically 50% cdr from the deadly arts set (even though its bugged and not working now.
And even if cdr does (im not sure, can anyone confirm) affect dps, id have like 1m dps without shrine…

I have the feeling that the only really powerful build is with pistols…
And maybe with chakrams and return dmg and stuffs :frowning:.
I cant even really do ep 7 floor 200.
So how, for gods sakes, can you do that much dmg?

[quote=“shutnic”]Like fo real… Can you post your build diieter… I have a deadly arts build with 375% crit dmg, 60% crit chance, 45% deadly strike (so around 80% chance to deal crit damage) and theoretically 50% cdr from the deadly arts set (even though its bugged and not working now.
And even if cdr does (im not sure, can anyone confirm) affect dps, id have like 1m dps without shrine…

I have the feeling that the only really powerful build is with pistols…
And maybe with chakrams and return dmg and stuffs :frowning:.
I cant even really do ep 7 floor 200.
So how, for gods sakes, can you do that much dmg?[/quote]

When I was talking about meteors and stuffs, was talking about my wizard sorry!

About the Rogue i’m using, I already made a build on “guides”, and this is is using pistols (but with spellsword) not daggers :stuck_out_tongue:
But I think it doesn’t matter cause SW is changing your skills!