Guyz chillax . phetik is not cheater. plz don't judge the pl

[quote=“Diieter”]Oh I see, it’s maybe just a problem of timing, nothing else :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, nice climbing you’re impressive!

From what I see, every top ladders are warriors, I would like to see a wizard this far! :smile:[/quote]
Yes it’s matter of timing.[emoji4] Most of the time it’s the crit damages appear and it’s very fast especially with a high crit chance and attack speed.[emoji3]

That guy is very addict in climbing I mean he really enjoy that type of game play, his content on climbing as much as he can but for me I don’t care if he had surpassed me as long as he enjoys the game that’s fine with me. I got envy on him because his device is much faster than mine. He doesn’t experience a single lag.[emoji49] [emoji49] [emoji49] I guess I need to dump my device and get a higher specs so that I can play more smoothly and enjoyable like him.[emoji19] [emoji45]

[quote=“ichsanization”]

Well, I’m on it. @Harahell , u wanna race?
[emoji57][/quote]

Ohhhh my wizard is not prepared for climbing xD im stuck at f415ep8 and totally need a new set [emoji28]

[quote=“ichsanization”]

[emoji57][/quote]

Ohhhh my wizard is not prepared for climbing xD im stuck at f415ep8 and totally need a new set [emoji28]

[quote=“Harahell”][quote=“ichsanization”]

[emoji57][/quote]

Ohhhh my wizard is not prepared for climbing xD im stuck at f415ep8 and totally need a new set [emoji28][/quote]

Prepare yourself and make a race, I would like to see that! (and maybe participate?) :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe if i can upgrade my equips, not enough time for farm xD

no, I’m not counting you in. you’re a beta tester.
[emoji13]
you’re in the different level of a race. go race with Remya, Jester and other tester.
[emoji39][emoji39]

p.s. : am I gonna get a warning for this? lol

me too, been stuck on floor 450+
I change my whole gears, I’m no longer an arch-mage, I’m a pure elementalist for the moment, check my Prismatic Plagubearer build and make am experiment of it, I’m waiting for your feedback.
[emoji106]

[quote=“ichsanization”]
you’re in the different level of a race. go race with Remya, Jester and other tester.

p.s. : am I gonna get a warning for this? lol[/quote]

But… but … ! :frowning:

PS : you’ve no idea :mrgreen:

[quote=“Diieter”]But… but … ! :frowning:

PS : you’ve no idea :mrgreen:[/quote]

I think we’re bunnying too far. enough of this.
[emoji57][emoji57][emoji57]

[quote=“ichsanization”]

[emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][/quote]
Hahahahaha rofl [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

[quote=“ichsanization”]

me too, been stuck on floor 450+
I change my whole gears, I’m no longer an arch-mage, I’m a pure elementalist for the moment, check my Prismatic Plagubearer build and make am experiment of it, I’m waiting for your feedback.
[emoji106][/quote]

I was reading it [emoji102] and seems nice, i were trying the minions back with the explosive tome xD

I’m on my way to edit it with an additional infos of offensive and defensive stats, and talents.

[quote=“ichsanization”][quote=“Diieter”]But… but … ! :frowning:

PS : you’ve no idea :mrgreen:[/quote]

[emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][/quote]

:laughing: