Happy Easter

Happy Easter DQ’ers :smiley:

Thanks, you too.

Happy easter guys!!! :smile:

Happy Easter everyone!

Thousanth topic in GD. :smiley:

Happy Easter all :smile:

We start in friday here??? :neutral_face:

Friday here in England too, but Sunday is the main day I guess, if you look at it from a religious point of view.
But definitely Sunday if you see it from a commercial point of view (why chocolate eggs have anything to do with the resurrection of Christ is beyond me ?).

Friday here in England too, but Sunday is the main day I guess, if you look at it from a religious point of view.
But definitely Sunday if you see it from a commercial point of view (why chocolate eggs have anything to do with the resurrection of Christ is beyond me ?).[/quote]
That is largely due to the Catholic Church wanting to convert the barbarians/pagans of the more western European peoples, so they incorporated the festivals into the fold of the Church.

As for the commercial perspective, the day that Easter lands on is irrelevant. It’s the time between St. Patrick’s Day and Easter that matters. When the actual holidays are just days away, stores will start discounting the goods related to that holiday in preparation for the next. When the holiday actually lands, discounts become deep.

Chocolate, chocolate everywhere :smile:

Lol, not much left in my house, I’m a chocoholic :wink:

Happy Easter everyone!!! :smiley:

Thanks for 1.8.1 we are all excited!

The Easter bunny was a lite late but he (and all the hard work of Steiger and the community of testers we have…you guys rock btw) dropped patch present in everyone’s basket. Happy belated Easter!

Thanks tdaniel, once again you guys have done us proud and given us another exciting update.

Aww shucks, thanks. But we just do what we would do anyway, play this awesome game. :smile: