Happy New Year To All Of Us

Happy New Year To All Of Us

4 Likes

Happy New Years! :boom: :fireworks: :sparkler: :firecracker: :sparkles: :tada: :confetti_ball: :clock12: :comet: :mage: :woman_mage: :dragon: :ghost: :smiling_imp: :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :japanese_ogre:

5 Likes

A few hours to go in UK. But happy new year everyone :grinning: :sunglasses::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Happy new year to all of you to :heart: 🙆 :pray: :star2::fire:!

3 Likes

happy new year new :fist:2020

5 Likes

Happy 2020

3 Likes

Hahaha @ZOMBOY :sunglasses: I see you have overtaken me in division 3

Now I was hoping that you would stay in division 4. Yeah happy new year pal :sob::angry::smiling_imp::sunglasses:

3 Likes

My IA is playing, i dont play arena on very long time, looks like nobody puts perseverance in
the build, if you have perseverance, your fine, just win and move on, if dont, your in for a treat my friend!

3 Likes

Too many ideas and not enough affix spaces on items :joy: your only 1 point ahead today :yum: Update (even though I will slip into division 4 tomorrow)

2 Likes

Happy New years! Merry christmas! Ho ho ho. Time to enjoy my 20s. 2020 ought to be an interesting year.

4 Likes

Happy New Years Everyone!

2020 & 2021 were definitely interesting years. 2022 looks like it’s going to be another interesting year for all of us.

It’s my hope & prayer that we can get through this coming year healthy and safe.

Now, if we could only make a Real Life Build to defeat the Legend Covid 19 Boss and it’s many Mythic Mutant Minions, that would be kind of nice! :hospital: :syringe: :face_with_head_bandage: :smiley_cat: :smiley:

3 Likes

Happy New Years all :slight_smile:

Here’s to hoping 2022 is better for all of us!

8 Likes

happy noew year all of us.

1 Like

Happy new year :sunglasses:

Happy belated new year! It’s been a good 2 months and 10 more months to go for this year. Hopefully things get better every year.

2 Likes

Yeah that comment aged well… I never imagined covid19 (or 20) would happen at the year I said that, but it was April that lockdown happened iirc. not normally one to take mainstream news serious but it was everywhere so it couldn’t be ignored in any news source.

Grateful to still be around but 2020 changed me in a way with my belief on what happens after death or life. More so than losing my mum years ago from cancer. I do believe in God again since that time.

I remember the Username JesusSaves who used to be on the forums and I believe he will.

5 Likes