HARD earned bois and gals

These bad bois and gals that ive earned over the years (prolly around 2-3 years) and i just want to share this to players who are like me hunting eternal pets with our desired affixes.

Sadly my dream pet with set and affix is a hay in a need stack. We can only dream sighhh.

Thank god for free monster spawn bonus on ads lol!!

3 Likes

Nc pets @moosedeer especially that Merlin’s Imp :heart_eyes: I’ve got a lot of eternal pet but still dont have my dream pet with my desired affix.

Btw here’s my bad boys & girls (fairies) :smiley: :grinning:

3 Likes

Love the eternal void and lilith with veil and deception :heart:

The affix im looking are primarily gold find luck brutality with relentless the last one is either storm or skull shield or just straight up defensive affix any of those.

I mainly pve cause i want to find eternal pets.
They look really powerful but sadly they are fixed.
Good luck on rng only

2 Likes

Well those are the fruit of all the monster boost I bought and also from the ads and feat but sadly non of them have the ricochet or guidedshot, really want those affix cuz Im a main rouge player.
Anyway good luck on farming those Cute pets because getting a pet with our own desired affix is all depends on luck. :grin: : :cowboy_hat_face:

But buying a monster boost now gives 2 hours of gameplay instead of 1 hour while boost from ads and feats gives 10 mins of gameplay instead of 5 so hunting pets in this version is much easier compared to the last :grin: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Yep these boosts today are very helpful on the updates.

Imagine getting a ricochet with attack speed on
That will be god like already.

Happy hunting

2 Likes

I only have one
IMG_20200507_133801

5 Likes

The only problem in having a suitable eternal.pet for a desired build is being reported . Just the Hello banned league :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I review all of the reported posts. There are plenty that are flagged and there are plenty that are just fine and are not flagged.

If an account is flagged in 98% of the cases it is deserved. For example, someone posts a picture of their level 100 imp and they have played the game for 5 hours, have every vanity item unlocked and have 500,000 dust.

Alternatively, someone could post their level 100 hound, have played the game for 2500 hours, and have a 6 year old dq account.

Our game is far from perfect and we do what we can to cull the chaff from the wheat so to speak. The folks that take their time to report accounts they suspect as modified care about the competition they are facing…they want a fair fight (at least that is my perspective).

I wish we could do more to address those issues but as it stands it is the best solution I can come up with.

6 Likes

Good to here sir,

I have 1 too ,

4 Likes

1y/o imp i guess??

1 Like

Damm cdr luck and gf
I was looking for that kind of affix but with momentum, demonic, or just basically best for pve since

2 Likes

Im so near completing legendary pets but ascendant pets is so elusive for years already.

And the slime keeps popping repeatedly in legendary, they keep duplicating with same name.
The spark and flame slime looks cool and was looking forward to loot it for sometime now.

I got this problem too.
I got the sds leg.
But in the codex is showing that i did not earned it. I think i got it early before like the codex bug or something. Ive been trying to collect the pets for years, will probably try to collect it until im bored and stop playing, since eternal pets are practically impossible to collect all for me i think.

2 Likes

Eternal Fauna with Gold find and Luck affix? + Flat ED :heart_eyes: Im sooo jealousssss omg u got one bloody nc pet there @DuDono

1 Like

Got this cutie a few minutes ago but i dont know if i ever gonna use it though :grin: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@moosedeer yeah i have that kind of bug too. Got a pet but the codex wasnt checked.

2 Likes

i also have a legendary gladiator ring but in the codex it is not marked, so sad. :frowning: @darkeons21
the funny thing is i believe i got the gladiator ring in the shop vendor years ago, idk if dev can confirm this. But i believe that time i got that glad ring there, not sure if i was drunk that time or anything :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You cant obtain gladiator set in shop LMAO . :face_with_hand_over_mouth: it only appear in arena chest so with trophies…

2 Likes

Pick this up today.
Says “eternal legend fairy”
But when i look up the inventory it become like this :joy:

3 Likes

I got this, but idk a build for them hahaha

4 Likes

Love that eternal flame :heart_eyes:

1 Like