Hello banned league

I am here with legit item :grin:
Here is many challenge

I still can login :grin:
Why? Becoz my gear is real made by craft,igot bann bcoz i open slot char with mod apk in this account :grin:

Tank In banned league top div

They using All edited eternal item&pet

Maybe need AR piercing% or weaken%

Mr.@Golem i have a question , will you help me to answer this or someone whos

1 Like

if I know the answer, I’ll do my best. I’m sure someone has an answer for your questions.

2 Likes

Your build is high critical with low hp. When you fight a tanky build they do little damage in early rounds. However as the rounds increase so does damage on both sides. So an anti tank, low hp build needs to keep away from the tank at anycosts. Just take them down with distanced attacks.

1 Like

Im an anti tank build. Just beware the chargers that scalp. Now look at these. I was dangerously close to dying. Check out damage healed

2 Likes

Great

I will share my build here,

Im using druidic pet

1 Like

My toon is enough strong in legit league and can reach top 1 easy … but here aaaw :sweat_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

So it is anti tank build,right?
Full Elemental buil, lookslike pve build,maybe hybrid

1 Like

Harmony with BM ? Can it works together?

1 Like

no.

I see it in Mr @dickward 's build

1 Like

it still doesn’t work. Harmony causes any HP or MP heals to give the other 25% heals. so 1000 HP Regen would give 250 MP Regen.

with Blood Magic, you have 0/Zero MP to heal, so Harmony is wasted space.

I actually tested it to see if it would work, and I believe I posted in @dickwad build thread about that. hmm, but if I remember, he mentioned that it works in PVP, and my tests were for PVE. what I might need to do is test BM with Harmony using both HP & MP Regens separately. it could be that it works with BM if you have both HP & MP Regen. I think I might not have done my test properly.

2 Likes

Its an hybrid. I created the hybrid. So basically its a hight critical, high defense build with enough regeneration to keep you alive for a few rounds. Its a pvp build. Doesnt work in pve. In pve you run out of mp fast and basically are a sitting duck. In pvp you always have enough power to cast .

1 Like

I cant believe it :thinking:
if that’s the case that harmony works with Bloodmagic in the arena, this makes me want to make a new meta tank with a combination of mp absorb+harmony,bloodmagic
how about you Mr. @Golem ?

I just found out that the ricochet build arena requires that much elemcrit and elemcrit dmg… I thought it was just barrage, apparently there is a flintlock like this too
How much dps you got on the dummy Mr. @dickward ?

1 Like

MP Absorb doesn’t work with Blood Magic or Alchemy anymore.

1 Like

I cant login innmy banne account