Help build mage meteor

If you’re not already doing so, put as much Luck on your gear as possible and open a Legend map before rolling for higher stats.

That works? Dang huhu. HAHAHA. I will not lose againts DQ xD ill try again. Collecting red dust somewhat easy. Just the stones. I have 3obsidians in the bag. Will try again. Thank u.

1 Like

It definitely does work! Also, make sure you don’t forget to max the quality to 25% BEFORE rolling. It’s so easy to make mistakes and waste precious crystals. :pensive:

1 Like

Legend Immolation Damage can’t be rolled with Ruby.

and that’s why a farm build is a good idea. you end up with lots of Gold to get Dust and lots of Crystals & Mythstones.

Crystal +45% Crit Chance, one Epic +15% Crit Chance, and 2 Death Natures gives +75% Crit Chance.

I did +200% Weaken for awhile back in my Noob days just to see how it does. my build wasn’t the best, but it was doing tons of damage. after that I decided that +120% Weaken or Ignore Resist were all I needed for any build, and only recently decided that adding Effective Mythic with Weaken might be good for a build. +200% Weaken is something you craft a build around, like a build with Crushing Flames (8) that has the CF Bonus for tons of Immolation damage.

2 Likes

Why, why why now huhuhu HAHAH huhu. But thanks. Lost another 200 red dust HAHAHAHAH

2 Likes

Damn no luck. Just 90% elem dmg. Dang. Um if i go immolation dmg, is that worth it? Will that help me to sustain billion dmg? I mean, im just getting billion once in a while. Happy, not satisfied xD HAHAHA. To do so i need 3 CF to have immolation dmg. So yeah, still thinking. I also decided to get rid of mirrorcast and specialcast, no dmg there just multiplying my skills. 75%clearcast will help my resource fury to spam meteors continuously. Btw, currently im one hitting cartogs and enslaves, mobs, on F590. Will work on my offhand next, will i go fire dmg too?

for Wizards, Amplify is an amazing Talent for extra damage. it does +2% damage per Rank for each Element DoT on an enemy. if you’re using just one Element with Amplify 20 that’s +40% damage as long as the Elements DoT is on the enemy (Shocks damage DoT, Ice’s Slow/Dmg Reduction, Poisons DoT, Fire’s DoT, and Ascendant Sets DoT) with 2 elements on an enemy, you get +80% damage. with a Prismatic or Ascendant Build you could get up to +200% damage, +400% with Amplify 40. Fire DoT is 2 seconds and Poison is 8 seconds and I think the other 3 last 5 seconds, so depending on the Skill used, you could end up with a damage fluctuation between +120% to +200% or a constant +200% damage with Amplify 20.

1 Like

Looool u can use diamond that way!! Got my 3rd 100% fir dmg xD thank u so much. Damn! HAHAHAH

2 Likes

:rofl: x 10.

All these years and I never knew the trick with maxing crystal affix stats with Obsidian by having an open slot. Sure enough, it maxed it out first try. :exploding_head:

Thank you!

that was an update after Patch 3.0.1 or something, I think. makes it easier to have max Crystal affixes and at least one max Legend affix, unless you spend tons of Diamonds until you have all max Legend. if you have a lot of Ruby’s, you could try to roll some Legend affixes and hope they are max when you get it. this is how you could do something like +100% Fire (can’t roll with Ruby) and +100% Blistering (can roll with Ruby) sometimes.

2 Likes