[Help] Damage lvl 99 rogue

hi I’m new to this game and Im having problems understanding how to raise my damage like how do you know what a set item is and what exactly raises your dps to crazy amounts like in the millions (gear wise ) the most damage I have done on my 99 rogue is 1.6b and compared to you veteran players that’s like walking up to the and mob tickling it to death now I have collected lots of legends a few eternals and a few crystal items. I just can’t seem to figure it out on my own so as a last resort I’m posting on Here so any of you players that could give a detailed explanation on how this works would be greatly appreciated.

Sets are the green text on Legendaries (e.g: Blood Magic, Golden Veins etc). You can boost your dps by crafting a custom items revolving around your build. Check out the Guides section for more info.

thank you. But how do you get the big numbers in damage

Show us your gears so that we’ll know what we can do, and what type of gameplay ypu want.

1)Level in skill
2)quality on weapon and offhand

3)The following affix may appear on weapon and offhand
+50% weapon damage
+5000 weapon damage
+5000 fire/ice/poison/shock/arcane damage
endow ms

4)Wear Nadroji’s crystal amulet with Elixer ms can increase your Green text (set affix) to rank 5 (Blood Magic can give (12.5 x 5 = 62.5% additional total damage)

1. 20% fire/ice/poison/shock/arcane damage
  2. legend affix frostbite can double damage when enemies are chilled
  3. crushing blow, deadly shrike

Thank you for the replys very helpful my next question is Crystals and mythstones does any one have suggestions for farming

Item quality raise it till 200%.
Do farming low difficulty where you can finish map as fast as you can.
Hero points on fortune will help.
Goodluck.

I can’t raise my item quality past 25% though how do you achieve 200%?

Through the legendary affix, or the mythstone Fortune.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

The other poster made a typo. It is item QUANTITY that can go to 200%. This is a Legendary Affix but can also be found on the Fortune Hero Skill and the Fortune Mithstone.

Item quality Max is +25 ( +50 on eternal ).
Item quantity max is 200% combined over all of your items, preferably you want 50% on 4 items to use the least amount of affix spaces :wink:

[quote=“Rubik”]Through the legendary affix, or the mythstone Fortune.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.[/quote]

haha )) do you read only last message?

how to get 50% on a single item?

[quote=“IDDQD”][quote=“Rubik”]Through the legendary affix, or the mythstone Fortune.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.[/quote]

haha )) do you read only last message?

how to get 50% on a single item?[/quote]
No, I read EVERYTHING! But since that was the only question that could be answered atm, I answered it.

Through the LEGENDARY AFFIX. Do you not read the posts you quote? :wink:

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

The other poster made a typo. It is item QUANTITY that can go to 200%. This is a Legendary Affix but can also be found on the Fortune Hero Skill and the Fortune Mithstone.[/quote]

People really need to learn to use the right words when replying. It creates massive confusion to everyone.

QUANTITY can go up to 200%. This is what phatmanx is asking about.

QUALITY can only go to 25%. This is what IDDQD is talking about.

Yes quality was put where it meant quantity for 2 posts, confusing, but I can’t fix others typos. :smile: I answered the question that was inferred. But the post IDDQD quoted specifically differentiates between the two, and he quoted just the QUANITY portion.

[quote=“Rubik”]Yes quality was put where it meant quantity for 2 posts, confusing, but I can’t fix others typos. :smile: I answered the question that was inferred. But the post IDDQD quoted specifically differentiates between the two, and he quoted just the QUANITY portion.

I know you noticed the original mistake. But many people did not so I had to point it out again.

Its easy to confuse those. Item Quantity was originally called Item Drop, I think maybe it should be changed back.

The confusion has been remedied for the future. :smile: