Help me guys please wizard farm build

Just use the poison storm :joy:

1 Like

any Legend item that has Fortune Skill, Luck, and Gold Find are good for getting a good start on a Farming build for any class. Normal to Epic items that you find with, or craft with crystals, that have those 3 will help you with Farming also. but since you are putting those farm affixes on your items, that is fewer spaces for defense and attack, so it is a balancing act. later on, when your Farm build is bringing in a lot of loot, you can start searching the Forums for Farm Builds that help farm for Eternal items, Legend/Crystal items, Crystals/Myth Stones, Experience (if you are Ascending for Perks). what I did was just Ascend for all 6 Perks, and along the way, I learned better ways to build a Farmer, and also how to craft a better Fighting Build that can survive with a little Defense Crafting along the way.

@Alkahest only najori amulet and ring has +2set? Do i need also the robe that has najori bonus or just the ring and amulet to get +2 sets?

Thank you soo much guys for tips

Is there a mythstyone that has +2set affix?

Elixir rune. 2 sets in jewelry. 5 skills in weapons and 5 talents in armour. A very usefull mythstones . It can be unsocket ed from an item and recylced using a garnet stone. It’s a life saver :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Never have a chance to see that stone. :disappointed:

What is better when ill use poison orb and manashield, drudic or plague?

Planning to do crystaline mh, drudic oh, epiphany ring, eternalized cap, najori robe and amulet is that ok? Any better suggestions?

That would be ok. Tho i would recommend replace epiphany set with reactor set so you’ll have arcs from your orbs so you’ll have better AoE range. Also, choose Magnify talent for increased AoE. For a wiz orb-reactor farmbuild its best to make it around Frozen, Momentum, Adventurer, lLiving force, and Pathfinder so you’ll get a billion dps, like this.

i’m still working to polish the build but won’t take long before i could share it.

Can i look each of your items? Is it okay to do your recomend set set for farming better than what im planning? And what exactly mythic skill should i pick in every peace if i costumize set?

What do mythic skill exposed exactly doing? It said increase dmg to pierced enemies. Can somebody explain better? Sorry for bad english need help guys please

Best advice is think of a build and test it. If it’s a success or failure post it on here and ask for improvements. By which time you will be crazy with ideas

1 Like

For a beginner farmbuild(wizard) i wud suggest satyr in oh,adventurer in robe,narodji in ring and amulet(for 2 all sets)if you hav spike (momentum)pet much better so u can used eternalized and crystalline sets for the remaining geats.,note that farming build is for resources digging adding up goldfind,luck and itemdrops affix are recommended,though for beginner it would be better to stay at lowfloor farming(150-200)because farmbuild are not design for a high end damaged unless ofcourse you have a hireling which will serve as ur damager.

1 Like

You need to have an attack that pierces the enemy in order to make use the exposed mythic. Examples are orb, scalp, boomerang. Also frightening choker from rouge has an affix +2 on all sets.

3 Likes

Also using the 50% pierce chance on Zenith on chest and helmet. 100% pierce chance can make any skill Pierce and work with Exposed! Very good with wand build in PvE for example. Seen this one:

1 Like

Thank you so much guys! Got some ideas from all of you. Only the worst thing ive done is adventure mythic skill on amulet. Thought it was useful but hell not. Waste some resources :disappointed:

1 Like

great video! when I was watching the video, the Piercing Barrage looked a lot like Living Force, really cool. I was thinking of a build using 50% pierce with Comets, so some of the Comets explode deeper in the large groups of monsters on Pack Size maps, instead of only hitting monsters in the front rank.

1 Like

Pierce rocks

1 Like

Yep. My pierce wizard was a fun project too, even if not the most damaging but I just like how it can go through all the enemies and wipe em clean like that. Abusing 50% pierce dmg from hero points per enemies + Frozen and other stuff. Guidedshot is also great with that and other piercing skills with 50% dmg per pierced on hero points.

Also just skills that naturally pierce in general or adding 50% -100% pierce chance so any skill can Pierce (piercing wand barrage, so good). :heart_eyes: