Help Me Im stucked i cant update my DQ cloud

Hello, can you help me when im gonna tap the Icon at the main menu that where you need to upload your ACCOUNT and it shows -> Ok and Store and how???
i cant even update my account :<

GUYS PLEASE HELP ME !! ITS VERRY IMPORTANT FOR ME I NEED TO TRANSFER IT TO MY NEW PHONE [CAUSE OF THE NEW PATCH] FREAKIN PATCH HELP MEEE!!!

Thank you for reply.

When i tap the DQ cloud that appears instead of the [-DOWNLOAD- AND -UPLOAD-]

Check the app store for an update to the game you need to be on the latest version before it will let you upload :smile:

But i cant even update it , it shows OPEN and UNINSTALL im andriod user not ios bruh :frowning:

How do i update thats the problem ,if i re-install it my data will be not saved? these is because thats why i want to save, common league then now mythic league and im gonna Tranfer it to my new Phone

Just go to google play store dude it was fine with me… Maybe u need tp wat a while

Zenith,

If you installed this game without using Google Play that will probably be the issue, I have seen that in the past.

If you installed it from Google Play the first time, let me know what version of DQ you have installed:
Go to Settings
Applications
Downloaded/Manage Applications
Choose Dungeon Quest
You can find your current user information there.