Help me :(

Good day everyone, as the title says - I really need help. First of all, I am a new player and a noob. I’m just at level 80 wizard and I want to know how to get strong, anyone can give me general tips and great builds? Yes I have read almost all guides in the forums but they’re like outdated and already patched? Some also conflicting, it confuses me. Also I am from iOS so I don’t have the 2.0 thing other people are talking about. I just want to atleast get a decent build to reach higher floors? The standard ones, and I’ll just discover things along the way. my problem is that wizard is a very weak class to me, I get killed easily… I have 7k hp right now and 3k armor… I only rely on hp leech, if I don’t attack for a second I die immediately. I also use arcane elements only as I still don’t understand the elements and the combinations… I am using a gauntlet right now because the tornado seems to be cool and my OH is skull. Guys any help and tip would be appreciated, currently at floor 130 (EP4) and also I got good procs like mirror image,storm,orb but less damage. I also want to know what are the projectile skills for Wizard? I got a talent that increases projectile damage… Thanks a lot mates. I just want to know updated builds. :smile:

1 Like

Hi there! the iOS build should be ready VERY soon. We are in the final stages right now with getting it approved now. Sorry for the wait.

No worries sir. Thanks a lot for the fast response. I am also hoping to get some answers from the expert players here, I am just at floor 140 and I’m already struggling to get past the monsters.

Same, I feel ya bro :smile: