Help Me

All those pics are jus from today, they dont even try to hide it, its basically a middle finger to me and the devs, I guess they dont play there own game. :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

I have two eternal items but I can’t use peridot on them. Why?

All eternal items are NOT modifiable, you can however place runes in them if there is a open socket, all eternal items have a set affix and some can be found with a crystal affix (light blue affix). All those pictures I posted are all hackers and cheaters. Most eternals aren’t worth using, only thing that makes them decent is they roll higher than normal stats because there quality is set to 50% when all other items can only have a max of 25%

1 Like

Also you can change there elemental type with calcite gem and there nature with beryl gem… asides that theres not much else you can do with them… I think the only eternals in the game that dont come with set affix are eternal pets but dont quote me on that, I only have 1 eternal pet so idk

1 Like

How do i make a main hand mythic?

Follow info below @Arcadios07

1 Like

My question is about Terms of Service, after reviewing it I’m confused why my forum account has been suspended. Now all my previous post are under the name anon36574460 with that account. I will say this, after my last post with that account 20mins later I got a notification my email account was being compromised, I changed the password and got on the forums and was suspended?! I have no idea what happen :man_shrugging:t4:

You did nothing wrong @SickPup. There was a mix up. Many apologies for the issue… I sent you a separate DM.

1 Like

I’m laughing at myself rn. I accidentally bought super rare crystal😂 I thought it was just 500 000

Now i cannot ascend​:sweat_smile::joy:

I did the samething long ago, I bought gold with real life money thinking I had 500k to blow and BOOM 5m gone out of the 10m I bought :confused:

1 Like

I wished I could figure out how to get more than 55 block rate, seems to me after using a embarrassing amount of obsidean gems block only rolls on offhand. Either that or I got some horrible rng, I cant get block% to roll as a epic affix on other pieces of gear either! I actually have 53 block so maybe 55 is max?

1 Like

try using Coat oh? it doubles block chance i think???

@SickPup @Arcadios07 ultra rare crystals cost 5m is really worth it if you have atleast a hundred million to billion of gold :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I always forget to check the vendor smh which anymore since I got 1k luck and max level accendence I covert my crystal and eternal items for 500k to ultra rare, I finally got 99 Ruby’s couple days ago

1 Like

Only gems I truly run out of is calcite, diamond and larmiar… I’m not about to farm floor 50 lol I have to salvage my higher gems :man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

what else can I do with 4k fluorite? To the salvage yard!! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

u guys looks like master grinders :joy:

1 Like

My first ascension in rogue has come. I need tips suggestion or guides. I chose dealer to help speed up progress

2 Likes

I never gave the rouge the love she deserved :broken_heart: by the time I made one I was already over floor 1k. You should buy crystal stash tho!

3 Likes

Whyd you separate the crystal…
They look like a whole pie with a rat chippin away some bits xD
Yep get some stash bro this will help you manage your bags

3 Likes