Help Me

I started a new wizard and thought to myself what’s better than a wizard with lv40 skullshield cf 6 or 7, cb30?! How about 2 of them lol I think I’ll make this one straight poison tho, I seen a thread @Golem made about dot sorcery, fester and inferno … sounded amazing

1 Like

Unfortually the DoT build works a little to good, I’m having terrible monster glitches when combining blight + pack size. I can tolerate this glitch with cf as only 1 or 2 “walking dead” as I call them draw agro to my skullshield. When theres and entire pack tho sheesh

Holy hell if my warrior isn’t pimped out, looks amazing in game. It’s a magic find build so the talents aren’t that important. Looks great!

2 Likes

nice thread!

crushing blow doesn’t cancel out crit chance. if you have both at a high chance, you will see both happening at the same time. but CB isn’t affected by Crit Chance.

the Heal affix for maps causes all monsters on the map to heal, from 1% to 5% of it’s maximum Health every second (the % is notated on the map next to Health). anyways, at higher floor levels, monsters have such high HP, you just can’t do enough damage to them to kill them. eventually, you will learn enough to know which floors you can kill monsters with heal, and which you can’t.

Block can be rolled on OH weapons only. there are some Legend Warrior MH weapons and other items, except for amulet, that can be found with Block also. if you want these other items for Wizard or Rogue, you need to use Jasper to change the class.

2 Likes