Help my warriors levelling build please!

Hello, ive played the game for two days now. Basically im wondering if there is a really good build to use on my warrior, i use a horn and axe atm with whirlwind spam.
Is this the best build??
What stats am i looking for on my gear specifically?
Theres very little info for brand new players and theres alot to learn!!
Just need warrior breaking down for me with the best stats etc.
Many thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I cannot really help you with the build because I don’t have a warrior but you should buy common or magic stuff in the shop, you will get legends very fast and be strong for the beginning.

1 Like

No one can help you unless you post your gear. There is also much more than very little info. Just look on the forum. Specifically under Build Help and The Question Thread.

1 Like

Thats what im saying , those builds make no sense to me i dont know anything about affixes etc, the guides all show the build and the perfect gear, i have no idea how to get the perfect gear haha!
Just want to know the best build to use before you get the right gear/whilst levellijg to 99(im lvl 50)

Just read and play.
On your way to Lv99, just try to cap your Luck, Gold Find, and Item Drop (650/650/200). This will make farming easier. Otherwise, just ask when specific help is needed. Experience is the best teacher.