Help newbie

need builds to kill those with thick blood😭

need to build to kill thick blood

Try bleed chance and bleed damage % by adding epic affixes with topazes to start

1 Like

okay thanks friends , if there are examples maybe better😂

1 Like

Start there. Then look at any talents or skills or sets that help you to achieve your ideas. I’m not teaching you a build but how to make a build :sunglasses:

1 Like

The first question in creating a build is what do I want to do ? The second question is what items can I find to make it happen ? Make a build and ask the last question. How do I make it better ? Have fun.

1 Like

thank you friends for giving advice , I will make a build from beginners first😊

1 Like

I like listening and I will build 2 combos at once , it takes a long time

1 Like

2 years ago I when I started I just made builds and then I read others builds on here for ideas. But I learned from both. There was a crazy idea from my newbie beginning days that have become a masterclass of using apocalypse for summons and then by trying other builds I found they improved mine. Now I’m ready to make builds agan. Stage 1 test a idea. Stage 2 test your ideas by using other builds around your build. Stage 3 make a build on everything you have learned. Stage 4 forget everything you have learned and start again :sunglasses:

1 Like

Start with an idea and let it flow like a poem. Don’t get tense. Keep what works for you and dump the rest.

2 Likes

Good luck with the build that I made is still in the process of thinking😂

do a Search on @Mr_Scooty Immortal Build Reveal, and then a Search on Bleed Battle Arena. you might not be able to use all of the advice in the Immortal Build Reveal, but there is some good tips that beginners can use to get a good start in PVP. Bleed can be powerful in PVP, but anyone using Perseverance can make a Bleed Build seem weaker or even useless. not everyone uses Perseverance, which is why some Players still use Bleed Builds.

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice … I always listen to the chat @Golem

2 Likes

Steal ideas from builds but try to improve them around your own ideas.

1 Like

oke

welcome to the club dude…

1 Like

thank bro

1 Like

PVP Builds are always changing. when someone comes up with a great idea to wreck everyone else’s Builds, then everyone else has to come up with new Builds to compete to stay at the top.

1 Like

but I cannot build it myself

I am not really good at PVP myself. I actually use the tips & ideas of others. but because I am stubborn, I do like to try making my own Builds. because other players have shown the way, I don’t have to worry about making to many mistakes. most of the Basics of PVP Builds can be found in the Forums, but because players keep coming up with new ideas to win, a good build now could become a poor build later.

@BANDIT_JR one thing you could try is just make a simple PVP Build that doesn’t take a lot of resources to make. my first PVP Builds were just my Ascending Build & Farm Builds thrown into the Battle Arena. they had a lot of affixes that don’t work as well as other affixes in PVP, or just don’t work at all, but I still got into Eternal League with them. I have been testing a number of Epic Affix only Builds, and Epic Affix Builds with a few Legend & Set Affixes for fun. it is one thing to read what other players have shared, but something else to actually use that information in a battle.

haha, the number one most frustrating thing about a PVP Build is that there are only 42 spaces for affixes! :sob:

1 Like