Help on my first build

Its a resource system for mana.

1 Like

Your mana change to energy… Like fury also mana change to fury… idk the energy really works but fury if you attack your mana bar well fill

2 Likes

here are a couple of Posts that help explain Energy better.

2 Likes

@Golem is the secret guidebook of all thing dungeon quest. Even the game testers think “hmmm… I know who will answer that question”

3 Likes

as Golems EGO eclipses Jupiter, the Sun becomes worried…

actually, all I do is Search :mag: to see if there is anything to be found. the last few weeks, I have been reading Posts from the very early days of DQ. it’s kind of cool reading Q & A about Primordial Dungeon Quest, when there was only Wizard. then Warrior, and then Rogue. all the Bugs, & changes, adding Legend Items. how crazy it must have been to Craft Items compared to today. not to mention the Builds and how Builds have changed as DQ added more content to the game.

4 Likes

@Golem very modest. The only area I can beat his knowledge is summoning and 7 deadly wins :sunglasses:

2 Likes

For example I knew 7DS effected mythstones too :grin:

2 Likes

one Summon Build I have always wanted to try was an Exploding Minion Build or Exploding Minion Hybrid Build. with Poison, I could call it the ‘You Have Been Slimed’ Build. I wonder if the Exploding Minion is affected by Magnify and +2 AoE affixes.

Myth Stones? :scream_cat: & :scream: & :ice_cream: & :ice_cube:

2 Likes

Exploding minions is good. Any mythstone with a % on it in a 7 DS item has it’s value increased.

3 Likes

I tried out the Minion Wizard, but didn’t like the play style. but having a Minion, or three, running towards the enemy and giving them a welcoming blast can work with some of my Build Ideas really well.

3 Likes

Minions are perfect crowd control. If… And it’s a golden rule… If you don’t really need them but as a bonus

2 Likes

Indeed. I was there as early as DQ goes. Not the oldest but close enough.

3 Likes

one of my ideas was to use Exploding Minions to spread Poison for a Plague type Build and do the same for an Ascendant/Arcanist Build.

2 Likes