Help please dear developers

Can anyone from developers help me please… I have this problem on my account some of my items were lost and some are doubled like these photos… May I restore my previous upload not the latest upload from server… I mean can you restore my last previous saved/upload to server not the latest one so I can restore it by downloading it from server… Hoping for your support dear developers…

Dang, man. Why’d you hoard all that stuff anyways? You just use it for playing different builds?

Yes…I lost my rozenzi ring and pestilence (old one version) and some more epic items with good affixes…[emoji22]

Some of my epic items items werw doubled in exchange of the losts one…[emoji27]

My hope to recover the items that were lost is from developers to restore my previous upload not the latest one…[emoji20]

Ouch. Yeah, I can see that being hard. But how often do you actually use these things? Is it THAT important?

Sorry for your mishap aSar :frowning:

I have some good news and bad news.

Good: We do have a system that backs up player data.
Bad: We haven’t set it a system yet to easily restore single player’s data. What we have now is just a failsafe in case something horrible happens to all player data, so nothing is lost.

I’ll talk to our engine/server tech to see if we can set something up for single player data soon. We’ll look into this and respond back whenever we have a solution.

It is important…[emoji44]

[quote=“SteigerBox”]Sorry for your mishap aSar :frowning:

I have some good news and bad news.

Good: We do have a system that backs up player data.
Bad: We haven’t set it a system yet to easily restore single player’s data. What we have now is just a failsafe in case something horrible happens to all player data, so nothing is lost.

I’ll talk to our engine/server tech to see if we can set something up for single player data soon. We’ll look into this and respond back whenever we have a solution.[/quote]

Oh…I’m doomed…what should I do???this game is the only one I have no other games and I’m focused to hit harder in my current ranking… I feel like it’s no more of my favorite past time…[emoji20] [emoji24] [emoji25]

Dear SteigerBox,

What if you could drop me a rozenzi with this affixes…

And also pestilence (old version not the latest version of 1.5…) I lost my screen shot of it because I hard reset my device so that I can play DQ smoothly…

If you could drop me those items I’m so glad to play again and have back back my zeal too…hoping for your kind response as soon as possible…

That’s the rozenzi I looted I took a screen shot of it about a week ago so I could share it with my friends…frankly I don’t have the screen shot shot of my pestilence due to my latest hard reset of my device all of my screen shots had been erased I’d hard reset my phone to restore factory setting of memory so that I could play Dungeon Quest smoothly…

By the way I’ve completed the legendex of my warrior…

And for my Rogue…

I’m playing harder for my ranking…suddenly lost my zeal because of my lost items…

[quote=“aSar”]Dear SteigerBox,

And also pestilence (old version not the latest version of 1.5…) I lost my screen shot of it because I hard reset my device so that I can play DQ smoothly…

If you could drop me those items I’m so glad to play again and have back back my zeal too…hoping for your kind response as soon as possible…[/quote]

It’ll be okay, we’ll work with you to get you restored. I was wanting to see if we could do a proper restore first, but if you’re anxious to get some important items back, we can work on that instead.

Items can be created as long as I know what affixes are on them. If you could kindly contact us at support@shinyboxgames.com and provide us your account email, and more specifics on any items you’d like restored, we’ll do our best to recreate them and drop them into your account stash.

[quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“aSar”]Dear SteigerBox,

If you could drop me those items I’m so glad to play again and have back back my zeal too…hoping for your kind response as soon as possible…[/quote]

It’ll be okay, we’ll work with you to get you restored. I was wanting to see if we could do a proper restore first, but if you’re anxious to get some important items back, we can work on that instead.

Items can be created as long as I know what affixes are on them. If you could kindly contact us at support@shinyboxgames.com and provide us your account email, and more specifics on any items you’d like restored, we’ll do our best to recreate them and drop them into your account stash.[/quote]
I opened the the link but it says invalid URL… I’m using my samsung device GT-S6310 maybe that’s the reason I can’t open link???

I’m anxious if it will took days to restore my previous account not the latest one…but if you could drop me the 2 most important Legendary items I lost (rozenzi and pestilence old version 1.4 not the latest 1.5 version) I’m very glad to play again… after all I’m really addicted to this game it’s like if I have free time to play I always PLAY… hoping for your response SteigerBox and thank you for your support…

[quote=“aSar”][quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“aSar”]Dear SteigerBox,

Items can be created as long as I know what affixes are on them. If you could kindly contact us at support@shinyboxgames.com and provide us your account email, and more specifics on any items you’d like restored, we’ll do our best to recreate them and drop them into your account stash.[/quote]
I opened the the link but it says invalid URL… I’m using my samsung device GT-S6310 maybe that’s the reason I can’t open link???[/quote]

It’s an email address :smile: You can copy/paste it into your email client. You’d be sending the email to “support” at “shinyboxgames.com

Dear SteigerBox, email sent… thanks for the info I thought it was a link…

I’m sorry to disturb you SteigerBox with your precious time on developments of the game… I’m really serious with my account issues… Again like I always say ‘More power to your team’… DQ rocks…