Help - warrior budget build. Weapons

cheer up, buddy
pls advice me a weapon for farm on warrior (ascend 1)
axe
hammer
sword
lance
what is best for budget farm build ? and link build pls )

Lance has high BWD but it’s the second highest as warrior weapon. Hammer is highest BWD for warrior DMG builds.

In farm build , that means you can choose Immortal Lance with Eternalized affix or Glinting hammer with Crystalline.

Or just any old hammer/Lance for nice base DMG on its own. Lance is also good because charge can allow you to move about and the KnightsCharge on the cheap for move speed , and finishing maps quicker.

can u advice link on build with lance ?
or screen ur warrior with lance, ofc if have them )

He may not have glinting at this stage, but I also recommend the hammer. Then change secondary to knights charge.

But in all honesty, if you’re looking to budget build, I wonder have you gotten f101m3 on lockdown.

1 Like

Im have legend glinting with crystal set affix
u say abou this ? im neeed equip them ?

Honestly, I would need more information to give you advice. Such as…

• what floor are you on
  • what difficulty
  • what is goal of this farm build

Too many factors unanswered

1 Like

M3
Etrnals,crystal items, crystals (so need), mythstones

Ok. Crystals and mythstone don’t follow the general rules items do when it comes to luck% and drop chances. Nor do they care what difficulty you play on.

The one thing that affects crystals and mythstone drop chances / rates… is item find / item quantity…and the floor you’re on

If you’re able to crush 350m3… you can very easily dial back difficulty and farm f500 for both. Just try and aim for 350% item drop / quantity

Additionally, though your weapon is the base of your damage, it’s not the be all end all. Affixes on all your other gears can seriously pump that damage up.