Help with Wizard build/set for floors 200+ (Mythic3)

I am Wizard (Currently @ Floor 179). im having a hard time killing enemy at SPECIAL MAPS speacially [color=#FF0000]Legend[/color] (how much more for Mythic). :neutral_face:
Can you guys show your effective set or build for Wizard at this floor?

Thanks in advance!

Do you play with hireling? Hireling like warrior may hold enemies away from player character. It costs less to resurrect hireling than your player character.

My wizard use Prismastic amulet( 50% chance to cast other element) and Amplify crown (+40% damage for each element on enemies). It means 2 to 3 elements may attack on enemies after 2 times of storm(2.6M damage) casted on enemies fortunately and my hireling do cold damage. Skull shield (1.7 M damage) and skull draga may help as well.

My wizard use fire and permafrost(5) give 50% more damage when element is changed to cold randomly by Prismatic amulet. I think I still need more hp to handle skyfall on floor 31x in easier way.

My warrior hireling has 3.79M damage in toss and 40k hp. I think he may need 30k more hp to save much more gold in resurrecting him vs explosive.
My main character switch from warrior to wizard because wizard hireling always stay too close to enemies and killed by aoe or direct damage.

[attachment=3]wiz_statb.png[/attachment]
[attachment=2]perma_crown_wizb.png[/attachment]
[attachment=1]amulet_prib.png[/attachment]
[attachment=0]wandb.png[/attachment]

deadly strike and crushing blow is what you need… approx 25% on each would make your life waaaay much easier

[quote=“prosper”]Do you play with hireling? Hireling like warrior may hold enemies away from player character. It costs less to resurrect hireling than your player character.

My wizard use Prismastic amulet( 50% chance to cast other element) and Amplify crown (+40% damage for each element on enemies). It means 2 to 3 elements may attack on enemies after 2 times of storm(2.6M damage) casted on enemies fortunately and my hireling do cold damage. Skull shield (1.7 M damage) and skull draga may help as well.

My wizard use fire and permafrost(5) give 50% more damage when element is changed to cold randomly by Prismatic amulet. I think I still need more hp to handle skyfall on floor 31x in easier way.

My warrior hireling has 3.79M damage in toss and 40k hp. I think he may need 30k more hp to save much more gold in resurrecting him vs explosive.
My main character switch from warrior to wizard because wizard hireling always stay too close to enemies and killed by aoe or direct damage.

[attachment=3]wiz_statb.png[/attachment]
[attachment=2]perma_crown_wizb.png[/attachment]
[attachment=1]amulet_prib.png[/attachment]
[attachment=0]wandb.png[/attachment][/quote]

• im not using any hireling which is meh… thats a good set of you,but i suggest you change your Wand from Epic to Legend. Much higher %/+ with the affixes for sure
  • ok got it. thanks!

Cosmic power, blood magic, pleague, permaforst, rage, spellsword, plus two +2 set affixes may help…
Ignore resist affix, frostbiting affix…
Have those and it may make killing monsters faster.

can switch class on same character?

The crystal stone Jasper can convert weapon and equipment of one class into the other two classes. The talent will be changed.

You cannot switch class on the same character. You can select which character as player control, which character is hireling.

[quote=“andrielley”]Cosmic power, blood magic, pleague, permaforst, rage, spellsword, plus two +2 set affixes may help…
Ignore resist affix, frostbiting affix…
Have those and it may make killing monsters faster.[/quote]

• i think i’ll try that build… thanks!

The crystal stone Jasper can convert weapon and equipment of one class into the other two classes. The talent will be changed.

You cannot switch class on the same character. You can select which character as player control, which character is hireling.[/quote]
okay i’m understand now…thanks for the info [emoji4]