Help

I just own 9,2 proc on weapon aha and I’m rogue lvl 40 also I wanna ask I have an empty socket what is the best mythstone for my lvl

Main Account: BunnyFuffu , Rogue Level 85

[quote=“BunnyFuffu”]I just own 9,2 proc on weapon aha and I’m rogue lvl 40 also I wanna ask I have an empty socket what is the best mythstone for my lvl
[/quote]

:question: :question: :question:

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“BunnyFuffu”]I just own 9,2 proc on weapon aha and I’m rogue lvl 40 also I wanna ask I have an empty socket what is the best mythstone for my lvl
[/quote]

:question: :question: :question:[/quote]
i have a empty socket in my robe and i wanna ask you whats the best mythstone i can use for this empty socket (lvl40)

BunnyFuffu , Rogue Level 85

[quote=“BunnyFuffu”][quote=“Diieter”][quote=“BunnyFuffu”]I just own 9,2 proc on weapon aha and I’m rogue lvl 40 also I wanna ask I have an empty socket what is the best mythstone for my lvl
[/quote]

:question: :question: :question:[/quote]
i have a empty socket in my robe and i wanna ask you whats the best mythstone i can use for this empty socket (lvl40)[/quote]

1. What’s your 9.2% proc? (taunt? meteor? etc)

2. It depends of your build, your affixes, your gameplay, what you’re looking for, read the MS description and try to figure what’s the best MS for your actual build, we can’t really help you like that :unamused:

1. storm proc i wanna max it but dont know how :frowning: and
    2.Yeah true but lets see…

[quote=“BunnyFuffu”]1. storm proc i wanna max it but dont know how :frowning: and
2.Yeah true but lets see…

BunnyFuffu , Rogue Level 85[/quote]

Well there is a mythstone with +5% all proc (including torrent proc)
Maybe it would be interesting for you? :unamused:

Yeah i was thinking about it but ita gonna be hard to get it im lvl 40 with biggest mythstone rebirth…

Levels have nothing to do with stuff, you can find MS and CS at lvl 40 as well and as much as lvl 100

Great Ty for help now I’m tired need to sleep farming 50 crystals all day and 40 mythstone uh…

Main Account: BunnyFuffu , Rogue Level 85