Hercules share barrage build for every one

I started this game thinking hybrids which is what I spent a decade doing in diablo 2. It’s nice to see hybrids taking over DQ.

3 Likes

Ffffdttt it’s cheating nuique use immortal vs immortal.

8 Likes

@dickwad the TCC warrior using he’s build is a criticaly stormy type like my zoro so you cheating on my challege @NUIQUE i do not accept you.

8 Likes

Do not understand.

3 Likes

I do not have stormy build. Although I think I will make one after update release.

Why would anyone cheat you?

:nauseated_face:

3 Likes

I have no idea what the conversation is about. Sorry. :flushed:

2 Likes

That’s fine.

The @HawkEye is challenging me to fight immortal to immortal and according to him, I used a high damage type build to win in my matches above insted of immortal. Hence, I allegedly cheated

3 Likes

Let’s See don’t change your build NUIQUE i’m active again on arena i’ll try to face you so. my mihawk steal you can defeat on 1round let’s see on your TCC AI’s work.
tenor

9 Likes

An immortal build has crap damage. But its power increases with every draw and so becomes very powerful.

2 Likes

Ohh my AI work nakaabot ng round 3

11 Likes

Hey easy sir @HawkEye and @NUIQUE come down it’s a game lng parang seryoso na ahh.

11 Likes

I’ve fought builds who damage reductions increases with every round :joy: but I won :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks for acting mature @Mr_Hercules.

I am calm.

There is no need to fight anyone here to prove something. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

It’s just a game my friends.

2 Likes

Good job on that @dickwad.

2 Likes

Top tip against camper rogues that use ricochet ( because you will never read my guide). Have enough regen to take a few hits. Cast time warp to slow the bullets. Have CV item equipped. Walk into the bullets and get hit. Walk out of range. Let the torrents do the rest.

3 Likes

I got a great compliment from @Golem . Who I very highly rate as a superior player. He said the tactic was evil genius. So is he.

2 Likes

@NUIQUE and @HawkEye Respect each other. When you got this granted badge.

10 Likes

No worries @Mr_Hercules.

Nothing serious or personal here. Also I will delete my pictures above. You like that now? :joy:

4 Likes

Yah i like it.:handshake:

10 Likes