Hero points

[quote=“Bleeding knight”]So basicly, you will be able to choose your apperance by giving affixes to cool-looking items! COOL!

Well, this is a weird signature, hope you don’t read this[/quote]

choose our appearance what do you mean? you can’t change the skin of your item! it depends of the item you’re crafting

If you craft on a nadroji stone, your item will change of affixes but not the skin !

(not really true btw because there is a trick that I found : use the “change class crystal” (jester if i’m right) to change your item to an another class, then change the item to your own class, and sometimes it can change the skin of the item!)

He means that in 1.6 you can choose the items you want to craft with sick affixes, and that’s the reason why “you will be able to “choose” your appearance”. For example having a Fate’s Travesty axe and a low level plate for warrior (they look sick btw) etc etc.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

Thats what I meant. If i’m not precise enough i’ts because im french :confused:

Well, this is a weird signature, hope you don’t read this

[quote=“Bleeding knight”]Thats what I meant. If i’m not precise enough i’ts because im french :confused:

J’avoue que ton anglais est plutôt approximatif wesh :laughing:

sé tr0 kewl détr frensé kom sa personn ns kompran ahah

Mais non, putain. Ce pa vrai ca

Non sérieux un deuxieme francais =) ?

Non. Allemand :smile:

uhh, oui oui?

Non, fromage baguette paris!

“baguette” et “fromage” allez les mots les plus utilisés lol!
Mais vraiment allemand? j’ai des origines aussi d’où le prénom “Dieter” mais je suis français et je parle français :smile:

Je suis allemand moi. Mais j’etais en france pour trois mois, alors je parle plutot bien…

Wow! impressionnant, perso si j’allais en allemagne pendant 3 mois je parlerai pas aussi bien allemand :laughing:

Le francais ce tro facile

Ahh damn what did i just started…

Well, this is a weird signature, hope you don’t read this

[quote=“Bleeding knight”]Ahh damn what did i just started…

Dat grammar tho [emoji33]

An actual usage for the Hero Points sounds great, and using them to directly change stats also does! After all, where I am right now, I have plenty of Hero Points, but no actual usage for them.

[emoji106]