Hero points

I wish in future update

hero points can be used in buying items… or any kinds of equipment

that would be good…

Actually shinybox is planning that you can use your hero points to upgrade certain stats, e.g hp, mp, dmg, critical chance, etc…

Sounds cool…[emoji106]

What about the game hackers??they can hack into Hero Points leader boards, Legends Founds…

Sounds cool…[emoji106]

What about the game hackers??they can hack into Hero Points leader boards, Legends Founds…[/quote]

We don’t design the game around hackers. If someone wants to cheat, and we catch it, we’ll ban them from participating in leaderboards.

Sounds Good! [emoji2]

Thank you for that info SteigerBox…I know that you don’t tolerate hackers and I really hate them because they spoil this Cool Game…I just want to follow up about the bug on Azure Blade of the rogue…I tried to equiped any chakram and Azure Helm and the meteor has no cooldown too other weapons do have a cooldown…More power to this game!:smiley:

That’s fixed in the next patch :smile:

Yeepee…[emoji106] [emoji13]

Or use hero points in a “Gamble shop” were you choose an item Example: an axe, and you will get a random axe, spreading rarity from rare to legend.

Well, this is a weird signature, hope you don’t read this

Actually gamble shop will be released in patch 1.6. You can by items with gold :smile:

Nice! Will you be able to influence affixes and pvl and such stuffs?

HP will raise your stats
Gamble vendor alreayd exist, it refills his own items each floors, and you can get “normal” to “legend” items for golds

[quote=“Diieter”]HP will raise your stats
Gamble vendor alreayd exist, it refills his own items each floors, and you can get “normal” to “legend” items for golds[/quote]

oh, and what’s the price?

Huh… Where is the gambling mercheant? Is the patch out on iOS?

[quote=“Bleeding knight”]Huh… Where is the gambling mercheant? Is the patch out on iOS?

Well, this is a weird signature, hope you don’t read this[/quote]

It’s in testing right now, along with Crystals and Mythstones :smile:

Ok but 1. What are mythstones and 2. Why does mythic items are said to be “so good”? I didn’t saw any info about them

[quote=“Bleeding knight”]Ok but 1. What are mythstones and 2. Why does mythic items are said to be “so good”? I didn’t saw any info about them

1. Mythstone is kind of “sockets” that you put on your gear to get new affixes, once 4 MS placed on your weapon, if the MS are matching you can turn your item into a “mythic item”

2. Mythic items have new skills not released yet, like “meteor shower” for example… :smile:
    That’s why they’re gonna be OP! :smile:

Hope I answered your question

Also, for the list of MS, Steiger will release my list on the blog like he did with crystal, u’ve to wait :smile:

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“Bleeding knight”]Ok but 1. What are mythstones and 2. Why does mythic items are said to be “so good”? I didn’t saw any info about them

1. Mythstone is kind of “sockets” that you put on your gear to get new affixes, once 4 MS placed on your weapon, if the MS are matching you can turn your item into a “mythic item”
    [/quote]

and if the item already has all affixes, you choose which one to replace? and can the ms be applied to legendaries?

[quote=“dancemusiconly”][quote=“Diieter”][quote=“Bleeding knight”]Ok but 1. What are mythstones and 2. Why does mythic items are said to be “so good”? I didn’t saw any info about them

[/quote]

and if the item already has all affixes, you choose which one to replace? and can the ms be applied to legendaries?[/quote]

1. You can edit the items ALL THE WAY you want to =)
    Except some exceptions like :
  • Only 1 set affix per item
  • Only 1 crystal affix per item
  • You can’t have twice the same affix on an item (by example, you can’t get “red setnumber+” and “red setnumber+” on the same item, BUT you can get “red setnumber+” (legend affix) and “violet setnumber+” (Mythstone)

But you can do whatever you want as long as you have the MS and the CS in your inventory (look at my builds they are all crafted by 1.6 version, the possibilities are almost infinites and you can edit any legend affix ofc) :wink:

So basicly, you will be able to choose your apperance by giving affixes to cool-looking items! COOL!