Heroic Level Bugged

I was salvaging crystals when my whole inventory turned into blank white squares. I reloaded my character and they were gone, but I still had the crystals I was salvaging PLUS what they would have salvaged into. So I assumed it just froze or something and tried to continue but it happened again. I reloaded again and saw that my heroic level had gone all “wonky.”

I was level 71, and you can see I was from all the points I already have in the skills. My stats screen still shows my total as correct as well.

I have uploaded my account so hopefully you can fix this pretty please so I can play more soon. :smile:

same thing happened to me pre 1.7.1 except i was salvaging mythstones.I thought if I leveled it up again it would go back to normal… it didn’t.

Happened to me once (all items turned into white squares and my stats reset). Mass-converting seems the issue here. Try not to convert too much crystals or mythstones all at once. :wink:

haha trust me, I’ve learned my lesson…

Ask for a character restore or rollback?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I had to start all the way over… I messed up on downloading my account I accidentally uploaded it when I reinstalled… so I have to begin again hopefully more intelligently this time

[quote=“Shrowder”]Ask for a character restore or rollback?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]
Well that is hopefully the point of this thread, a restore of some sort. And just for thoroughness (read: I’m impatient and will certainly go through withdrawal if I can’t play for too long :wink: ), I also sent an email to support. Fingers crossed.

We cannot “restore” any type of save data.all we can do is rebuild a set of characters for you. If you emailed the support one I will grab it tomorrow and have a look.

what about if I just want my cs and Ms back I could just level up my characters again I just have a feeling gettingback my obsidians and elixers back is going to take another 2-3 months of playing

That we can fix

awesome…(I hope you was referring to my post)

Well I don’t actually need anything restored per say. The only issue is my heroic level says I am only six, when that is obviously not correct, and any new points I get are leveling me again but not actually doing anything. So I just need my level put back to 71.

Issue resolved, thanks a ton!

whoa that was quick

whoa that was quick[/quote]
Two days. Wasn’t anything to do except change my heroic level, I lost nothing else. Simple enough.

whoa that was quick[/quote]
Two days. Wasn’t anything to do except change my heroic level, I lost nothing else. Simple enough.[/quote]
true, hopefully mines this easily resolved but if not I’ve got a lot of farming to do

Redemption - your sis almost done as well. I am testing a quick patch that Steiger fibbed yesterday dealing with the sapphire and XP leaderboard stat not correct migrating between devices. I’ll email us as soon as you can download the updated save.

awesome thank you very much, I appreciate it