Hi all

oh, well, Nova has a 100% chance to elemental crit when it Procs.
those 7DS, not sure, but they all have different requirements for their bonus’s, and on top of that, they cancel out the + All Sets, so your Momentum (1), Inferno (1), SDS (5) (with Pet). so any SDS bonus that needs 6 or more SDS to activate, will not activate with SDS 5.
@dickwad would know more, he made a bunch of builds with SDS. I did this from memory, and not sure I got it right.
darn it, looking for SDS item… + All Sets cap is 0, so that can’t be used on SDS builds, wasted space.

Edit: the rest of it looks good, but I’m not the best Crafter around, and haven’t done any crafting with SDS.

1 Like

Yes i forgot it anyways we can add blistering (if it increase elemental crit dmg) ot fire dmg+ instead of them :blush: Im so confused on last days sorry for that mistakes.But i think still looks good :innocent:

Blistering is +100% Bleed damage if the target is Immolated. so if Immolation was doing 10k Fire DoT per second, Blistering would be doing 20k Bleed DoT per second for 10 seconds, I think.
with Nova, it would be automatic to get Blistering, but Nova has a 30% chance to Proc, 50% max, so when Nova isn’t Procing, you would need Legend Elemental Critical, or some other kind of Elemental Critical, like Epic Immolation, to get Blistering when Nova isn’t Procing.
if you look at the Wizard Crushing Flames Items (four of them), you can get an insane amount of Immolation damage, and if you also want the CF Bonus for more Immolation damage, you need 3 items with CF. and Bleed Damage affixes would boost Blistering to even higher kinds of insane damage.

1 Like

Y i know im undecided now.I just keep farming.But CF Wiz and SDS Rouge Hireling seems good.

1 Like

awesome! I messed up a pure Wizard CF build, but I had a great Wizard CF/Ascending/Farming Build. I still have a lot of testing to do for a Main/Hireling combo, as I don’t have the 2 extra Characters up and running yet. I have too many ideas and not enough resources…this is very troubling.

Me too but i must be more careful.I thought make a Bombard+Maelstrom+Summon build for Rouge but actually i didn’t check items yet :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I know, it is strange how such good ideas in my head don’t turn into awesome Builds in DQ. it is such a troubling thing that happens so often, I am beginning to wonder if I know what Crafting even is.

1 Like

If i use +AoE% will guided shoot distance increase?

I think not, that is a ranged spell, not a spell with an AoE. but I am not sure. anyone out there know for sure? if there is an AoE in the skills description on the item, or in the Heroic Skills page that that has an AoE component that is improved with Hero Points…

Oh and i was forgot this:How much Mirror image i can have at the same time?

If you equip any 7DS item then you can only have 1 to all sets equipped ( eg 1 momentum, 1 deadly sins etc ) 2 to all sets from elixirs do not work. To get the deadly sins bonuses you need to equip the entire set. Maybe have a legend pet with momentum affix on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

AoE Range increasing its range.

1 Like