Hi, this is my first topic

Something weird

I face many battle mage,they using similar pet like fauna & lilith
I don’t see the healing from the screenshot of the toon battle mage, considering the pet used is Lilith (vampiric touch set) while my toon got a pretty big healing very unnatural if he focuses on armor and uses a vampiric pet to maximize his HP with Bloodmagic, because the armor comes from gold find / satyr spirit = max MP when the total MP is converted to bloodmagic as a single HP resource as far as I know HP cannot be maximized with the Vampiric, Plagued, Battlemage affix set and the set whose function is to add HP and again, each attack causes elemcrit which if it comes from the Affix set it’s likely he uses Aethereal Drain + MP bonus, on the hat he doesn’t use Amplify talent, and can’t cause elemcrit, if he uses Electrified then his MP won’t be as much as I look at the arena does anyone understand what I mean?:grin::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Vampiric right?

1 Like

He is cause bleed

1 Like

Wizard Class isn’t very good at causing Bleed unless using Blistering with Fire attacks. it looks like he is using Shock, so unless he has a high Bleed Chance or is using Scalp on OH, he isn’t getting much healing from Vampiric Touch by causing Bleed.

Wizardry is the Talent that gives Wizards a chance to Elemental Crit. Amplify gives Wizards a damage bonus for every Element DoT on an enemy.

the good thing is, no matter what his Build is, it looks like you won that battle. plus, you asked good questions. I’m still Crafting easy PVP Builds, so I’m don’t know as much as others who fight a lot in Battle Arena.

Welcome to DQ Forums @Hans !

3 Likes

Thanks for your answer

if you want to make a tanker to play in the arena, your char must have at least 300k HP and 90-100k All ressist and the rest Armor or vice versa 350k HP and 1.4M Armor and the rest All resist hero points don’t add status in Arena
at least 1 stunt ressist,1-2 preseverance
if you make a Hybrid tank, add 1 proc that is very helpful when dealing, such as storm(ruby),cosmicorbs(mythic), earthquake(mythic) etc., according to your build needs
there is a combination of mythic skills and affixes that can cause damage delay which you should know, this is the recipe for tankers in the upper division , so it makes bursters frustrated.

3 Likes

bleed type is also an optional one in the top division, yeah you know there are lots of tankers with HDR there, bleed type is good for getting past hyper battlemages and defenders, but at least you have to have 50k-70k HP to defend against attacks, fire element + blistering + 1 (immolating dmg) = overdose bleeding + (berserker bonus+brutality talent) = fatal bleeding use the vampiric set and the ruptured myth to maximize it, if needed use demonic

Note: As far as my experience in the arena is concerned, this build is weak against ricochet and barrage users

2 Likes

@anon18070926 , theres a warrior build that can withstand a barrage and richonet build. Almost can kill anything in the arena.

1 Like

Wow its great to learn

1 Like

especially for the HDR type usually has a gap to be penetrated only with DOT, it is very impossible to use 3Preseverance(ruby) as far as I know…at least they use 1-2 preseverance, if only 1-2 it can still be penetrated with DOT such as bleeding and dot elements this is based on my experience, let’s see together whether bleed dmg is a coincidence or what?
This is the great guys in the top div
Sorry

2 Likes

Perseverance is one of those affixes that has a very narrow use, but is very powerful. the down side is that it takes 3 spaces for Perseverance to nullify Bleed, Fire, & Poison DoT. the upside is that any Build using Bleed, Fire, & Poison for massive damage become weak. any Build only using 1 or 2 Perseverance can only last so long against DoT damage.

like any PVP Build, there is always a trade off between defense & offense, and lots of other things.

2 Likes

Woaaaah :astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished: It’s impossible for a legit player to do that
how can bleed damage that much in the arena? there must be some cheating in it
can you explain? :zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:
I can’t believe it @anon18070926

2 Likes

lol. it’s because Bleed & Fire DoT’s were so OP in the early days of DQ that the Dev’s put Perseverance into the game for PVP.

Rogue & Warrior have some Skills and/or Talents that increase the damage of Bleed. then there is the Vampiric Touch Set, Epic +50% Bleed Damage that can go on any Item/Pet, a Warrior Set Bonus Affix that increases Bleed damage 500%, and for Fire Attacks, +100% Blistering on 6 Items for tons of Bleed damage. and Bleed is 100% of your attacks damage for 10 seconds, so if your attack has high damage, with even more damage if you have crit chance & crit damage with Deadly Strike, you can get insane damage with Bleed damage.

3 Likes

Learn more from the codex,you fools yourself @Hans :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yupp im using Crushingflames set,
Mythic and set who can UP bleed dmg
Hat Relentess,Amulet Razored
MH Ragnarok Cakram sp skill(storm+cosmicorb)
1x elemcrit chance
3x elemcrit dmg
1x immolating dmg from Firestorm(robe wizz)
1x wpn dmg+
1x elemen dmg+
And other affix bleed dmg and elem dmg%
Obsidian:
1x reduce cd
2x cyan crit dmg
1x cyan deadly strike
All talent Death
Mythic:
Cosmicorb
Furry reasource system
Sanctuary (2nd life)

2 Likes

@anon18070926 im apologize
ok back to topic if i may know, can you make 1 video of your gameplay using tank in the arena? just to answer my curiosity, if you don’t mind
Thank you

1 Like

Sorry i cant make a good tank
Im intrst to burst dmg
May be soon

1 Like

But i see in Upper podium,you have warrior like a tank gear

1 Like