Hi ya'll

I’ve just starten to play this game. And I love it. I started to play with wizard. Now to the question, when im finding crystals and other items to use on socked weapons and gears should I save them to use them when im reaching higher levels or should i use them when I loot new weapons and gears. And the second question. What should I think about when im building my wizard in the beginning?

Thankful for help.

/GandalfIsNotGrey

1 Like

It’s a catch 22 question ( no win situation ) . You will need to spend crystals to go higher. But the higher you go the better crystals you will find etc

2 Likes

Dickwad is right.U prob will use a lot of crystal till 100th floor but dont worry when u make a build u can climb easily to 200.And of course u will got some crysyals easily and also more valuable crystals.
(When u reach 200th floor everything will be easier than old.)
Try to keep your resources as u can as.When u reached 100th floor make a elemental build.Add everything Elemental DMG%,Elemental DMG+.But of course also dont forget add Wp DMG% ,Wp DMG+ to MH & OH.If u can get hireling definitely create a warrior and just add on him Luck,Item Drop,Exp also HP+,Total HP% as u can as.And if u use correct set affixes he wont die.
And dont forget keep items with 4 or higger empty socket till start to use an Imp for get legends.

2 Likes

go ahead and use the ones you get, either through play or the Forums, you will discover which ones are the rare ones. using them will help you learn the game.
I found that Elementalist Talents were the easiest to use of all the Wizard Talents, so I went with those. as far as weapons go, just test the ones you get until you find one you like. I liked the Gauntlet at first, because I really like Twister, but switched to Staff because Comet is so useful. for OH Weapon, I like using Orb to Teleport around, but using Skull is good, you have a weapon that works like a machine gun and doesn’t use MP except for when you first use it, or take enough damage that you need to get your Skull Shield back up.
later, when you get a feel for the game, do a search on Farming, so you can find better items and more gold.

4 Likes

Thx for the reply mate🙂.

1 Like