Highest floor attained?

Luck is maxed

1 Like

Uhmm… how many legend items dropped of it bro? With the max cap of your luck bro

1 Like

What do you mean?

With the max cap of the Luck, how many (legend) Red items does it drop?

Stuck at 4.5k floor

1 Like

My highest was like 7.2k or something using Frozen Main and CrushingFlames Hireling, got bored of climbing haha

And just as a note to you finding more and better gear, obviously luck and enemy rarity matter to the quality of the items, but item drop% is also a huge factor, i highly recommend maxing that too

4 Likes

Yeah, climbing got me bored too, im still at 4.5k floor for 2 years :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I’m bored of climbing too even I’ve got the quickest floor hiking build maybe because the maps are the same :joy:

2 Likes

This is how I climb :smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Not that much. Maybe like 6-15 on an average run on yellow map. Item drop is at 235%

2 Likes

Takes around 3-5 minutes to clear a floor. If imps ate faster that time would be lower.

1 Like

Nadroji Bonus increases Magic & Rare monsters by +100%.

@Mr_Scooty did some tests, and concluded that 2 Nadroji Bonus can also increase the chance of the Enslaver spawning a little more often.

and of course, Nadroji Set increases the chances of Epic+ monsters dropping rare Legend/Eternal/Crystalline Items.

so Nadroji Set & Bonus can cause the Legend & Mythic monsters to spawn more often, Enslavers to spawn more often, and causes these monsters to drop better loot. but only if this is what you want your Farming Build to do…

4 Likes

if I don’t want to be complicated, if it’s only for farming gems, I set full crystalline gear on the main character + hunter (nadroji bonus)
Then I use this as the hireling, I call it greenflash

I only play in 500-1000M3, the important thing is to harvest gems

“Nadroji Set & Bonus can cause the Legend & Mythic monsters to spawn more often”

Does the statement mean that it spawns Legend and Mythic monsters without completing the feats Mr. Golem right?

that’s not the point, the more magic & rare monsters you kill to fulfill the feat, the faster you fulfill the feat for the appearance of a legend monster

2 Likes

no, like @anon18070926 said.

you need to meet the requirements of the Feats to get the rewards.
the Accomplished Perk lowers those requirements by 25% rounded up.
Nadroji Bonus increases the chance +100% to get Magic or Rare monsters, or doubles the chances. getting more of these speeds up getting the higher Feats.
the Map Affixes +200% Magic, +500% Rare, and +5% Epic monsters (Epic is per individual, not %) also increase the number of these monsters, which speeds up the Feats.
the Map Affix Pack Size, means more monsters of Normal, Magic, and Rare monsters, so this speeds up the Monster Feats even more.

with all of these, you can get Legend & Mythic monsters more often, which is really good for Farm Builds.

2 Likes

250k m3

1 Like

welcome to DQ Forums @Tatsuma !

my next floor goal is 3,000, so 250k is going to take me awhile. keep on climbing! :mountain:

I just reach and finished ACT3 at floor level 200… Is there anyone here can help me on how or where to get some Myth and Eternal items?. . . TIA

welcome to DQ Forums!

Mythic Items require an Item with 4 Sockets and using a recipe of 4 Myth Stones to make a Mythic Item.

Eternal Items can be found by monster drops (better chances with high Luck and Eternalized Legend Items), a chance for Items bought in the Shop to be upgraded to Eternal (same better chances as monster drops), or collect Dust and buy the Eternal Item you want from the LegendEx in the Codex.

do you need help getting past floor 200?

1 Like