Highest floor attained?

What is the highest floor you have gotten to?

1 Like

6.6k+ bro HBU?

3 Likes

In all char
Warrior 4731 M3
Wizard 5000++ M3
Rouge 5000++ M3

4 Likes

I was unable to handle even f400 m3 until a couple weeks ago. Too cheap to use crystals to make a build so I just used legend and eternal drops mixed together. Finally tried to craft farming gear and turns out it has gotten me to f1177 m3 and still going strong.

2 Likes

When choosing a map, avoid those map with 0.3-0.4 enemy heal, Skyfall and TNT props to avoid wasting golds so kindly attentive.

1 Like

Yea I learned that the hard way. Spent over 150m gold trying to get to f500 m3

1 Like

I did avoid tnt and skyfall and potion nerf.

2 Likes

I use wizard main and have one of each hireling type. No Hirelings don’t have proper equipment yet

2 Likes

You can’t move to the next floor if you opened the 0.3-0.4 enemy heal trust me so be attentive to the map that you opened hehe

2 Likes

Try to build a Mythic that regenerating an MP like Fury or an Energy Mythic

1 Like

I was doing enemy heal maps and didn’t have much trouble. Once in a while it would take a few minutes to beat a legend or mythic boss. Taking longer the further I get.

1 Like

I haven’t done an equipment with one of those cuz I don’t really understand which ones would work best. Like fury or bloodmajic I mean.

1 Like

You can kill Cart even the map has an enemy heal because you’re at the lowest floor but if you climb beyond 1k then let’s see if you manage to kill Epic+ enemies :joy:

1 Like

I’m at 1177 m3

1 Like

Regarding to the Bloodmagic Mythic, let’s wait for an expert for analysing mythic but if you want mana without clicking the potion then craft an Energy Mythic

1 Like

I can’t stop running for long enough to cast a spell or drink a potion. :rofl:

1 Like

In this floor, it’s hard to kill the Mythic (purple) boss when the 0.3-0.4 enemy heal map was opened and I experienced that one and I have no choice but to change my map

2 Likes

Those 250 MP on hit bro, do you have in your build?

1 Like

No I don’t. I don’t use much mana.

Crystalline
Crushing flames
Nadroji
Epiphany
Nadroji
Enteralized
Simba pet