Highest floor

Just to refresh the topic. I was on floor 4k on September. Today i am at floor 6040, so 2k+ floors in 7 months.

1 Like

Hi guys I have a question, does 8 crushing flames isn’t enough to one shot any monster when immolated, cause you know crushing blow takes the 25% current health of a monster then with 8 crushing flames activated during immolation which gives 400% increase damage of the crushing blow
Example when a monster has a 1000 health respectively then there goes the crushing blow and crushing flames activated then the crushing blow will deal 250 damage multiplied by 400% which is 4 then it will make a 1000 damage instead leaving the monster with nothing
Just curious if Im wrong and if it was nerfed
Thank you and good day to all

I know someone who had just stepped in 50k floor . So damn fast killing with INFB Dmg . I would say 50k floor is much easier than 10k below

Higher rarity mobster has a higher crushing blow mitigation. My personal experience is that crushing blow (6) is good enough to one shoot most of the mobs in M3 Dungeons Maps at floor 6k.

1 Like

So crushing blow can also be mitigated? I thought it’s a proc? Well thanks for the info😁

Crushing blow is true damage (not reduced, ever.)
And i dont believe its a proc? The only similarities it has to proc are the chance to activate?

As to your crushing blow analysis, your mostly just correct except crushing flames says increased by 50% per rank, therefore, crushing flames(8) is increasing crushing blow by 400% so 25% of enemy health increased by 400%, so 25% of enemy max health + (4*25% = 100%) so 125% of enemy max health

(Only need crushing flames(6) to one shot trash mobs)

Mitigation of crushing blow only goes as follows:
(Not including crushing flames)
Normal, magic and rare enemies: take 100% of crushing blow damage (25%)
Epic enemies: take 50% of crushing blow damage (12.5%)
Legend (6.75%)
Eternal (3.375%)

2 Likes

CF(5) still good . :+1:

Cf(5) is really good, working on a pretty op build, already reaching ~150billion damage, i just need to make it properly now and find the new warrior set :smirk:

No idea how I’ll share it tho, all the people/builds showing off the new sets get taken down :man_shrugging:t2::joy:

I think You can post it on my thread @TeaCup , the one that posted there is a hacker, so they removed him if you’re not a hacker its ok @Mr_Scooty and I are looking forward for legit players to post there😊

1 Like

I got new set name is angelic set

@anon55363295 angelic is not new

Can a new set get by roll almethyst?

@anon55363295 no you have to farm floor 1000+ to get the new items