Hireling bug

[quote=“Ircher”]Just a quick question about op’s bug:

Has it ever occurred with a player who was lv 99?

That may be why its hard to reproduce.[/quote]

Here. It occurred 3 times with my lvl 99 warrior

Occurred on my warrior hireling this morning and wizard hireling last week :frowning:

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

It happened to me just now… The sad part is my hireling character lvl 56 that was reset to lvl 1 due to spawning to a tnt box and died became bug…his weapon item just vanished anr when you click the weapon slot box it will appear at the top big screen a with this"??? ? ???". And whenever I double click a weapon item it will dissappear, just the weapons though and this is not fair I lost a couple of it…Tried to lvl my character or sending it to a map alone still the bug persist… I don’t know what to do…this is the second time a bug has happened to me and this is very disheartening… Cuz I like this game and this is the first ever android game I’ve spent money on…I was supposed to post my screenshot but file was too big…

Please help… T.T

[quote=“John27”]It happened to me just now… The sad part is my hireling character lvl 56 that was reset to lvl 1 due to spawning to a tnt box and died became bug…his weapon item just vanished anr when you click the weapon slot box it will appear at the top big screen a with this"??? ? ???". And whenever I double click a weapon item it will dissappear, just the weapons though and this is not fair I lost a couple of it…Tried to lvl my character or sending it to a map alone still the bug persist… I don’t know what to do…this is the second time a bug has happened to me and this is very disheartening… Cuz I like this game and this is the first ever android game I’ve spent money on…I was supposed to post my screenshot but file was too big…

Please help… T.T[/quote]
Read this post shinyboxgames.com/NewSite/ph … f=3&t=2283

Happened to me just now, don’t want to play since i might do worse overwriting something… have invested time and money on this and it just screwed me over when a level 99 goes back to level 8.

I have uploaded the save to my account overwriting the last save which was lvl 97. Hope you could bring it to how i had it at 99.

stats clearly show i am level 99 … 275 + 24. I won’t be playing til this get fixed so i wont waste any time and effort again

i also emailed support for my details

@akoymakoy I replied to your email and fixed your issue.

yes you did. thank you so much

Today i have this problem same from +- lvl 37 degrade to lvl 11 and have +30 +- free points to statistick. Sry for me english. I post screen:

support mail i sended.

Hey! Just contact our support please: support@shinyboxgames.com

I am sure they will help you :slight_smile:

I send mail for support 19.11.2015 19:14 and wait for reply…

They will answer as soon as possible. Please be patience!

No problem believe them when he created a great game . I’m just sad that I can not play.

Sceta,

Did I get this issue resolved for you? I am going back through all my flagged support posts and just making sure before I close them.

Thanks!

This also has happened to my wizard follower. At the time of the initial bug, I had only lost his main weapon. Didn’t think much about it at the time since I was only in my 50s or so. But today, after leveling him up to 67, I noticed any stat points I put in to his health disappear each time he levels.
Don’t play all that often & can’t remember which of my emails I used to set up the DQ account initially.

Well when you go to the.main DQ page on the game an go to cloud button on the lower left click it an it should tell you what email you use for DQ