Hola soy nueva ! Ayuda selección de personajes?

Bueno como dice el título, soy nueva me llamó María Jazmin un gusto a todos/as y he aquí mi pregunta : me gustaría saber cuál de los 3 jugadores es más fácil de usar y como hacer cuándo sea más lvl? Estuve pensando en la ladrona debido a que soy mujer… pero mi fuerte siempre fue el Warrior los magos no ya que siempre me resultaron flanes😁

translation:

Well as the title says, I am new Maria Jazmin called me a treat everyone and here is my question: I would like to know which of the 3 players is easier to use and how to do when it is more lvl? I was thinking about the thief because I am a woman … but my strong point was always the Warrior magicians, not because they always turned out to be cuddly: grin:

translated from Google.

@MJazmin welcome to Dungeon Quest. I started playing with the Rogue, but later I started using the Wizard. at first, I considered the Warrior difficult to use, but I have learned enough about the game that I now think the Warrior can be fun to play with. I would say, practice using all three classes for a few levels, so you can get an understanding of how they work, and then choose the one you like best. even if you like the Warrior class, you will also get an understanding of how the other classes work. all three classes can become powerful at higher levels, and there are ways for each class to use some of the abilities of other classes, so you could really make a Warrior magician.
I hope this helps you, and I hope the translator doesn’t translate this badly.

Bienvenido a Dungeon Quest. Empecé a jugar con el Granuja, pero luego comencé a usar el Mago. al principio, consideré que el Guerrero era difícil de usar, pero he aprendido lo suficiente sobre el juego que ahora creo que el Guerrero puede ser divertido para jugar. Yo diría que practique el uso de las tres clases en algunos niveles, para que pueda comprender cómo funcionan y luego elija la que más le guste. incluso si te gusta la clase Warrior, también obtendrás una comprensión de cómo funcionan las otras clases. las tres clases pueden volverse poderosas en niveles más altos, y hay formas en que cada clase puede usar algunas de las habilidades de otras clases, por lo que podrías convertir a un mago guerrero.
Espero que esto te ayude, y espero que el traductor no lo traduzca tan mal.

Depende di tua construcion de la personagem.

Como armó un Warrior?