Hoping for future patch

I hope i can remove the crystal affix by using kyanite and also re-roll it by using flourite. Please! :frowning:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote=“kioflores7”]I hope i can remove the crystal affix by using kyanite and also re-roll it by using flourite. Please! :frowning:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

If this will happen crafting will be too easy…
if you will use obsidian there will be a chance that you may not have the crystal affix you need leaving you no choice but to pick one then you cant delete it.
What i do is 1st delete an affix that you dont need via kyanite then save the game by exiting the map. Then open dungeon crawl and apply obsidian on your item, if you see the affix you want, then lucky you, if not, dont pick anything hence go back to home screen, kill all apps including dq, then open again, the obsidian will be gone but atleast you still have the slot for a next obsidian.

[quote=“andrielley”][quote=“kioflores7”]I hope i can remove the crystal affix by using kyanite and also re-roll it by using flourite. Please! :frowning:

If this will happen crafting will be too easy…
if you will use obsidian there will be a chance that you may not have the crystal affix you need leaving you no choice but to pick one then you cant delete it.
What i do is 1st delete an affix that you dont need via kyanite then save the game by exiting the map. Then open dungeon crawl and apply obsidian on your item, if you see the affix you want, then lucky you, if not, dont pick anything hence go back to home screen, kill all apps including dq, then open again, the obsidian will be gone but atleast you still have the slot for a next obsidian.[/quote]

Thanks for the tips dude :smile:

:smile:
You’re welcome…

You’re welcome…[/quote]

Dude i tried this. I think that tips is for android only. Im ios user bro

[quote=“kioflores7”][quote=“andrielley”]:smile:
You’re welcome…[/quote]

Ohh!!:expressionless:
Sad to hear that bro…

[quote=“kioflores7”][quote=“andrielley”]:smile:
You’re welcome…[/quote]

Ohh!! :frowning:
Sad to hear that bro… hope any ios users will give us some tips…

Just… force close the app? You can do the same on Apple.

Though it would totally be an exploit, and that makes us sad…

Exploit? Losing an obsidian crystal is very painful :smile:

Yes, if we wanted you to abort the choice we would have given you a cancel button :wink:

Here is one thing you can do, which is not an exploit (I’d assume).

Strip your item of everything. Apply crystal affix. If you don’t like it, use disenchant stone to remove it. Add another… rinse and repeat.
Add you Legend affixes. Reroll all (the only way to reroll crystal or legend affixes) until you get stats you can live with. Of course, you can add your Epic affixes, set affixes, and mythstones before rerolling all as well, as the epic affixes can be rerolled later individually, but you might just reroll well while rerolling the crystal and legend affixes. Obviously, set affixes and mythstones don’t reroll anyway.