How about a contest!💪

I think this four new sets could make us a little bit hyped if we have a contest on who can get it first no rewards just for fun, and it will encourage the players on grinding more Everytime a new set is discovered.
So who’s on!! for this remarkable journey
I actually thought the devs could make this as a quest, since their quite interesting but anyways.
Place your screenshot here if you found one. If your up for the challenge :wink: hehehe anyone could join, cause I believe anyone can do it.:grin::muscle:

5 Likes

Players have already gotten the new sets

1 Like

Can you show your screenshot of the new set if you have one? Cause not all players have found it you know just for motivation

1 Like

Wow Eternals that can be edited :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::grin::astonished::open_mouth:
And can be much useful in the battle arena

Please do not pay attention to hackers posting the ultra rare sets since they were not obtained legitimately. We’re looking forward to legitimate players having the gears drop and posting for all players to view. Most of the hackers will create new forum accounts in order to post the hacked items.

3 Likes

If a forum account is removed it is removed for an actual reason.

2 Likes

Oh sorry @Mr_Scooty I thought it was a legit account I hope poeple will respect this thread and post the legit four new sets, I hope we all play fair and square :blush:

2 Likes

You did not know @Shield_Hero. No worries. Looking forward to legit players posting the dropped gears. :+1:

3 Likes

I got one of the new sets. Cost me a fortune in dust :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

so far I got 1 from each of this shadows, guardian and mercenary, from mythic monster spawn, my main has no decent build just hunter mythic with 8 nadroji set and 5 eternalized

1 Like

2 Likes

I know i am replying over a year too late but i cant find the effect from guardian or shadows anywhere? Anyone please show me?

Dont know if i should spend my legend dust in those things…

Mercenary - when attacking an enemy with less than 25% HP with a sword, 25% chance to deal 100% (per rank) increased damage

Mythitech - 1% increased damage (per rank) for each mythstone equiped

Guardian - while shield wall is up, gain +5% (per rank) increase to all resists and 5% (per rank) increased arcane damage

Shadows - Apply AoE poison on stealth. Applying poison dot has a 5% (per rank) chance to detonate for +20% (per rank) of its DMG per each second left

2 Likes

Ooo ty teacup :heart:

Does this affect wizard swords as well? As i am actively using crystalline sword.