How do I get an avatar in forum?

Please help

1 Like

Tap your image in the upper right hand corner (will be a pink D). Then tap the gear for preferences. Scroll down slightly and you can add profile picture. You can also change your title below your photo to add your regular status.

3 Likes

Cheers pal

2 Likes

Now you’re regular. :+1:

Just save down the photo you want to use onto your device. Then when you select add profile picture, it should default to look in your images. Don’t forget to save your preferences at the bottom when you’re finished.

3 Likes

Thanks. Right I’m off to try and get my limited Internet skills to get an avatar. Wish me luck

3 Likes

Done it. It is an old painting called the scream.it’s an impressionist masterpiece. When you see it it strikes you . That’s my avatar

3 Likes

No i found a better aviatar. Its Doctor Whos Tardis ( Time and Relative Dimensions in Space). Basically a spaceship that can travel in time and space but which used to blend into its surroundings. One day it was camoflagued as a old english police phone booth and its appearance got stuck as a blue box. Bad Wolf refers to a companion who looked into the heart of the Tardis ( a thing the DR never did). She saw time in its entirity. Everything that will ever happen. She became so powerful that she became godlike. She destroyed the evil Darleks in an act of genocide

2 Likes

She then brought a dead friend back to life for eternity. The DR realised she was dying removed the time vortex from her and it killed him. But being a timelord he turns into a new person on death through regeneration. Yes im a sci fi geek :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So anyway “Bad wolf” is the message she places through time and space to warn the DR when the world may come to an end if he doesnt act. So the bad wolf isnt bad at all

1 Like

The DR himself was a war crinimal in that he ended a war between his own race and the darleks threatining to end the universe by wiping out both races (billions of people). Bad wolf allows him to undo the event and gain redemption.

1 Like